RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   TROOP,INDEPH,n LADY FIYA (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204869)

noname 08-18-05 03:33 AM

TROOP,INDEPH,n LADY FIYA

................are all assholes...yup...that's right..they all assholes

Indeph 08-18-05 03:34 AM

uh huh .

noname 08-18-05 03:35 AM

^^^yea :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 08-18-05 03:56 AM

why would u beef with 3 kidz....that could Hoe u so bad

sTrobe wouldnt let u log on No MO

fuck outta Here Newb....

Yvonne 08-18-05 05:57 AM

net beef is childish mayne...

real beef is when in real life u got some shit to settle with some1 on u both rack it out in one way or the other...y would some1 be an asshole to u when u dont even know the person and u aint so sure u could stand 'em face to face?...some peeps could also say what they know they can neva do cos mama would spank 'em mayne thats messed up...

...now dont take offences yo

Dirty Nigga 08-18-05 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.r.oo.P

fuck outta Here Newb....

Killa would beat you tho........

Ysdat 08-18-05 11:05 AM

Natural killer is so tough :love:

Spektikul 08-18-05 11:18 AM

Lady Fiyah, Troop and Deph > Killa

...big time.

Yvonne 08-18-05 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Natural killer is so tough :love:

are u a girl or a boy?...just dont wanna be mistkin sex know xcept u a mixture? :huh:

~Lady Fiya~ 08-18-05 12:52 PM

Wow... Lmfao at calling us an asshole cuz we disagree with you... i would love to see u debate classes, "YOU ASSHOLES!" lmfao.. bitch.

noname 08-18-05 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.r.oo.P

fuck outta Here Newb....

tROop......you callin me a newb...take a look at my record ....

9-1...n don't say shit about me not battlin nobody with skill

I beat veyetal....aka...drakel
I beat Technical...25-7..16 KO's.
I battled Tha Q n am winnin right now 2-1...n that one vote for him was unexplained n d/r...but I'ma leave it.
I beat willa-peer....leader of CS

So there you go...n Indeph..i saw a lot of your battles...n you suck.

Lady Fiya...I would beat you too...

But troop...I think I outta beat you first...you seem to be the biggest fish in here who doubts me...

noname 08-18-05 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
wat were yos talkin bout

Troop dropped some bogus story sayin the world has ended..then I told them it was fake..but like the assholes they are...they still belived it :bored:

~Lady Fiya~ 08-18-05 04:04 PM

-You couldn't be serious........

1. Your lines too damn long
2. You have no flow
3. where are your punches

11. When you come back and tell me you beat 9th Degree, JTR, and maybe hotshh then maybe you have a case...
12. You can't even set up ONE punch properly outta that whole drop.

Reading was once fundamental. I don't battle newbies... My breakdown is clearly why you a newbie.. "Battle me, lemme prove you wrong i have a whole bunch of shit to prove cuz i beat willapeer"... I'm tired of you talking. You not worth a win on my record, simple.

noname 08-18-05 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Your verse... since you so proud of beating Tha Q, an audio head... woo
I ain't tryna knock,I'm stating facts,and i don't like battlin a fag dreamin bout bein on top a other cats
he lame,it's why nobody askin for a 'Q-Tip' cause he already drop a lotta 'wax'(whacks)
he denied the battle yesterday,accept 2day,c'mon Tha,grow some balls
cause,i mean, we all know how he 'pre-rights',like a four year old know it all
it should be a sin for you to bring the spit,& ya wanna put me under your wingjust to have something to stick
Bitch please,u only switched to gay,cause str8ness ain;t give ya anything to lick
damn model,checkin ya nose,askin bout our workout in LL,then stoppin to beg for a second to pose
and i hear U A VET?,well ya must owning only CD's cause you got no record to show
i'm mad dat da first queer dat i saw got his temper unlocked,happened to be pussy in the center alot
and it's clear the change to homo ain't work,he still beatin his meat to member mugshots
only shots Q wants to do is ballin my mouth,talking about me ducking,but here he's stallin me now
cuz,i mean,look,he even gave ME props,makin a whole thread in LL about calling me out
but it's sa'll good Q,take the losing as a quid-pro-pro,shoulda saved ya corpse with a no show
cause it figures you'd be whack,reppin benzino,with your aim as SOURCE CEO
to me,this ain't beef,i think it's fun,bombarding a queer,wit his raps that stinks beyond some
but knowing you,sensitivity wieghts a ton,&you a 'dick-writer',like u substituting ink for cum

-You couldn't be serious and battling Tha Q in text? Q don't even battle like he used to...

1. Your lines too damn long
2. You have no flow
3. where are your punches
4. your multis are elementary "calling me out... stalling me now" <the best you got?
5. Your attempt for flow are retarded "inner rhymes" which don't help. And you add several commas in your shit like you actually gonna pause in them long ass lines..
6. Your personals are wack as fuck.. that Benzino line been used against him before.
7. Your wordplay is elementary.. that "pre-rights" like a four year old know it all" line's gay.
8. Don't attempt metaphors if you can't use them properly.
9. Will-a-peer's worse now than she ever was... So you beatin her is no big thing, wow.
10. Technical is not a vet. Drakel has his good and bad days.
11. When you come back and tell me you beat 9th Degree, JTR, and maybe hotshh then maybe you have a case...
12. You can't even set up ONE punch properly outta that whole drop.

So stfu... and all you talk bout is cum, dicks and pussy and calling a gay person a homo, like it's gonna hurt his feelings when he open about it... lol @ the first bar being the best and the following 7 being ass.

I would vote for him just based off how ass your verse was.

LoL....battle me now...lemme set it up....