RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   int seen a thread liek this in like..a month.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205148)

∆ P E X X 08-20-05 06:08 AM

int seen a thread liek this in like..a month..

Anyne here got any other types of music on your MP3 playlists other than rap? If so, care to name a song or two?

Me personally, yeah I have LOTS of songs that aren't rap. I'm big into Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Sound Garden, Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog (of course) Radio head. Bjork, that's about it off the dome. How bout you?

KOOL COL-B 08-20-05 06:18 AM

rap metal
r&b
funk
reghei or howeva its spelled
sum rock

too many artists 2 name... well, not really, but im just too lazy 2 type it all :)

and Dooms! lmao, u ALWAYS spell "like" "liek" haha, dunno if u doin that on purpose or not. but it looks sexy all tha same :cool: werd

∆ P E X X 08-20-05 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
rap metal
r&b
funk
reghei or howeva its spelled
sum rock

too many artists 2 name... well, not really, but im just too lazy 2 type it all :)

and Dooms! lmao, u ALWAYS spell "like" "liek" haha, dunno if u doin that on purpose or not. but it looks sexy all tha same :cool: werd

That's my word "like" but showing some leg, like liek. Beast.

KOOL COL-B 08-20-05 06:26 AM

ohhh, i like, oops, i mean, i liek :cool: fucking werd

Mad Dog 08-20-05 06:46 AM

liek werd na layins mhe vgot skillz

WhAt EvEr It TaKeS 08-20-05 06:53 AM

i listen to my chemical romance, greenday fall out boy and yellow card

La Cosa Nostra 08-20-05 07:11 AM

Listen to heaps of Jimmy Hendrix, Rage Against The Machine, Queens of the stone age, Bob Marley, little bit of Mudvayne, some Marilyn Manson, Korn definatly, Audioslave, Peter Tosh & plenty more..

I also listened to 50 cent a few times, thats not rap..

Logic The Goonie 08-20-05 07:15 AM

R&B, some funk and ONE techno song because it was on the Space Jam soundtrack and I remember it well, so I have it for novelty. I might be downloading a couple dope ass country songs I know of but i'm still debating about that.

Indeph 08-20-05 08:21 AM

That new my chemical romance song "helena" or somethin's a good song. I won't buy the cd but I DL'd the song and listen to it sometimes. I listen to SOME R&B but only 3 artists. John legend, Alicia Keys and Josh stone.

That's it really.

Fiend 08-20-05 09:49 AM

some techno.
&
r&b.

Germ 08-20-05 10:03 AM

alice and chains are stupid....i coulda saw them live, but i was like, no, they suck.

meh, they're decent.....tom petty, word, CCR, most rock, motley crue, edguy...just randomly takin songs off my winamp

Ranks™ 08-20-05 10:15 AM

Kirk 08-20-05 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Listen to heaps of Jimmy Hendrix, Rage Against The Machine, Queens of the stone age, Bob Marley, little bit of Mudvayne, some Marilyn Manson, Korn definatly, Audioslave, Peter Tosh & plenty more..

I also listened to 50 cent a few times, thats not rap..

Thats right Nos.

Ranks™ 08-20-05 10:16 AM

^ That is oh so homo...

Ranks™ 08-20-05 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Thats right Nos.

That is oh so homo...