RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE religious rapper? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205213)

the omen 08-20-05 07:55 PM

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE religious rapper?

i dunno alot of them, and most of them that i hear are corny as hell, but people who sound cool reppin sumn like that, instead of rappin about drugs n guns, who would u say is ill?

myself, i like praverb tha wise, dunno if y'all have heard of him, he's an internet head but he's sickness... all tha sickest rappers are from va... he he he

know any more?

noname 08-20-05 07:56 PM

NoNe...they all suck.If I wanted to hear some religous shit I'd buy a gospel CD.

the omen 08-20-05 08:00 PM

^nigga... how many people are gonna hate u before you leave this board?

Logic The Goonie 08-20-05 08:00 PM

I only know of one and that's because I met him at church. T-Bone was him name I think. Anyone heard of him?

noname 08-20-05 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
^nigga... how many people are gonna hate u before you leave this board?

I ain't hating on nobody on the board.

I'm hatin on the religous rappers..n I made a joke both Canada not bein in any wars..but you assholes took it serious.

so,..just hush up.

the omen 08-20-05 08:03 PM

^no, never heard of t bone, cept for at my fav steakhouse... but im glad ur recently played tracks have a dope song for #3.... j zone is sickness w/ tha beats... n copy is illy w/ tha flow he uses on that... "cops beware if u see me cuz arms i got to bear it, i shot tha sherrif, next time his vest he got to wear it! cocky arrogant hocky mask i be wearin it, check his head, whoever said copys gas prolly air in it..." aight im done now...lol

Mix & Match 08-20-05 08:12 PM

I like religous rap, can't find to many artists, but I like it.

...Voke... 08-20-05 08:26 PM

^^boooooo

t-bone, i heard of him he's alright, I like Sharlok Poems hes dope
also Cross Movement, their dope too

Reflekt 08-20-05 08:59 PM

Ason is tight..ya'll gotta go check him out..and Gritz is alright..some of their songs are cool..and Gospel Gangstas..my cousin told me to check them out but I aint got around to it yet.

Sean Gunner 08-20-05 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
NoNe...they all suck.If I wanted to hear some religous shit I'd buy a gospel CD.

Then maybe you could elevate. A lot of Religious rappers are good lyricists. Beats and image don't rule that industry.

I like T Bone, Grits are ok, Toby Mac, KJ-52, Karusso, just a few I like.

KOOL COL-B 08-20-05 09:18 PM

MC Jesus :thumbup: werd

Blay'all 08-20-05 09:21 PM

Lil I-Rocc :cool:

look him up :shoot::shoot:

Triple_N 08-20-05 11:17 PM

I would prolly have to say Ahkbar......son...the way he wraps my roast beef hero sandwich at the hindu store is fuckin serious.....he put tape on it an everything....word :thumbup:

PrahJect 08-20-05 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I only know of one and that's because I met him at church. T-Bone was him name I think. Anyone heard of him?

It reminds me kinda did he make a song called

"Take it to da river"

If so I knw him

PrahJect 08-20-05 11:21 PM

For me the best religous rapper is my cousin he cant rap propperly for shit but his rhymes..are menacing...i have many religous peaces too...mainly because...im a black muslim and that brings alot of contrversy