RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My Night (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205259)

BaM! 08-21-05 01:10 AM

My Night

I am currently drunk, it will be impossible to reinerrate... or something... the events that happened tonight, tommorrow, so im writing them here.

at about sometime earlier tonight, we hopped in my van and went to my friends house and got these 2 hot friends drunk. we hop back in my van to get pizza, and they start making out WILD. so were like oh shit and i almost crash cause im sterring with my boner. annnywaayyysss, we go back to one of the bisex. house

annnd, we all get naked in the hottub for some cool oral action to follow. after this, me and my buddies were all shitfaced from boozing in the tub and we all got naked and went into the shower to surprise the ladies. we waited for about 30 mins while they were eating pussy, and the tub overfloowed. soon enough, someone walks in, so we fling open the curtain with our dicks out and yell surprise!! and... god damn :|

... it was her 24 year old brother who had just got home. he looked at us blankley and calmly stated: what the FUCK is going on here?! were all like OHH SHIITTT! and hoped in my car, drove home and here i am.:)

the omen 08-21-05 01:16 AM

Quote:
me and my buddies were all shitfaced from boozing in the tub and we all got naked and went into the shower

hahhaahaha, classic story bruh

Valerie 08-21-05 01:18 AM

Are you a fag? :huh:

schema 08-21-05 01:19 AM

so what youre staying is you stood in a shower for 30 minutes naked with a bunch of dudes...

and by the time her brother got home you guys still had boners...

are you sure that there were ever actually any girls involved in this story or did you just add them for effect?

La Cosa Nostra 08-21-05 01:22 AM

That is just.................what the fuck...........

Its not even funny... You just got owned..

Valerie 08-21-05 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
so what youre staying is you stood in a shower for 30 minutes naked with a bunch of dudes...

and by the time her brother got home you guys still had boners...

are you sure that there were ever actually any girls involved in this story or did you just add them for effect?

Exactly my point thx Schema! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT A FAG IN THE SHOWER WITH GUYS WITH A HARD ON! I mean common who the fuck would stand in a shower with guys and everyguy has a boner. I think you need some :help:

BaM! 08-21-05 01:34 AM

where did it say i had a boner in the shower? no where? jesus. anybody here play sports? ever shower with a team? its really no different. ever shower after going to the gym? no? grease pig dungeon tart bitches.

La Cosa Nostra 08-21-05 01:39 AM

So your not gay... But you still got owned by the 24 year old brother..

Valerie 08-21-05 01:41 AM

WHY DO U GOT BEEF WITH ME NOS? :huh:

TeamOne 08-21-05 02:04 AM

u really lost ur storytellin skills BaM......... u musta wrote this one urself

L.E 08-21-05 03:23 AM

Lmfao.....................

Fiend 08-21-05 09:09 AM

it wasnt that funny.

TeamOne 08-21-05 11:48 AM

yea, u just got straight up owned......... i dont think ve ever heard of a time wen someone got more owned.... lmao

New Meth0d 08-21-05 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
u really lost ur storytellin skills BaM......... u musta wrote this one urself

lmao yea go back to bittin storys from tucker max.com

La Cosa Nostra 08-21-05 11:58 AM

Tucker max is dope..

*gives propers*