RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   "Diddys" new name change (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205663)

Young_law 08-23-05 12:07 AM

"Diddys" new name change

wow a new name, is he changin his name to much or iz he jus "broadening his herizons" has anyone seen the commercial where he's like im not just doin this to promote my name and blah blah blah, then the announcer says some shit like and that was pdiddy and hes like DIDNT I TELL YOU TO CALL ME DIDDY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! only seen it once dont remember it well but the shyt was funny as hell

La Cosa Nostra 08-23-05 12:13 AM

P diddy is wack..

Blay'all 08-23-05 12:13 AM

yeah, ive seen it

Young_law 08-23-05 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
P diddy is wack..

i dont think he is wack hes now raw as hell tho, and from what i hear he throws mad good parties after parties and after after parties, they have fukin specials on diddy parties, this nigga iz tha party king

La Cosa Nostra 08-23-05 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
i dont think he is wack hes now raw as hell tho, and from what i hear he throws mad good parties after parties and after after parties, they have fukin specials on diddy parties, this nigga iz tha party king

I'm talkin bout his raps are wack..

I know he throws good partys..

Young_law 08-23-05 12:42 AM

tru tru............................................... ......

High-Dro 08-23-05 12:52 AM

Quote:

who cares? it's not like you'll ever be invited to one

CataclyzM-i-C 08-23-05 12:55 AM

he shudda stayed Puff Daddy...i had alil respect for him back in them days when biggie was in da camp...now hes str8 BIATCHHH...im still shocked at how hes rollin wit Boyz N Da Hood...didnt expect that...thot he was gonna come thru wit another set of white bitches lol...what was the name of that bum ass group ??...who da fuck cares !!!!!

Kawn Flixx 08-23-05 12:56 AM

Ha i was just about to post this shyt, but ^ i agree with cata

Whys That? 08-23-05 01:01 AM

your avy is sick

Sean Gunner 08-23-05 01:07 AM

Boo at BC taking Born to Kill's avatar and user title.

ddot 08-23-05 08:54 AM

P. Diddy is gay.

Titanium_Flowz 08-23-05 09:24 AM

Quote:
wow a new name, is he changin his name to much or iz he jus "broadening his herizons" has anyone seen the commercial where he's like im not just doin this to promote my name and blah blah blah, then the announcer says some shit like and that was pdiddy and hes like DIDNT I TELL YOU TO CALL ME DIDDY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! only seen it once dont remember it well but the shyt was funny as hell

aiyo dude....

how long did it take for u to hear the P Diddy name change news:bored:

K.ontroverz.Y 08-23-05 09:30 AM

p diddy aint even wack...hes a sick producer and has some ill cats up in his record label

L. Veracity 08-23-05 11:39 AM

white chicks group = DREAM

Diddy is kewl wid me far as a businessman, he's dat shyt, and yes he throws bomb ass parties noneof us will ever go to, but only live vicariously through when we watch pictures or clips of it from VH1's "Fabulous Life Of" shows, lmao...but far as lyrically, he pretty much sucks, but he knows what he's doing, and how many times has he told ya'll "don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks"...at least he's remotely honest, ROFL...