RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the warriors (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205768)

wyteknyte 08-23-05 06:22 PM

the warriors

THE WARRIORS

plot - sick.....warriors get blamed for the murder of the gang leader from the biggest gang who is trying to unite all the gangs....so all the gangs turn against them and attack them.....go thru tha movie.....gettin shot at stabbed...hit with bats...arrested..and killed...i liked the plot alot....classic movie

special effects - ehhh....not that good...its an old movie...so u aint gonna see anything that amazing

characters - good...i think they picked the right actors for the roles....not that known.....but filled the parts..... the gangs had ther own personalities....so that was koo.....

scenary - was new york.....coney island.....they go thru the diff parts of new york...or sum of the parts....meeting the diff gngs from thos areas.....they wer from coney....

sounds - pretty good...they have this beats that cums on wen they bout to get in trouble or dangers coming....creapy kinda sound.....koo though....

overall...i'd have to give it an 8/10......one of my favorite movies....classic....idk if alot of u hav seen this...but u shuld.....i lik it

heres sum of the gang names if u want em - the warriors(gags that the movie is based around)
baseball furies - carry bats, wear baseball uniforms
turnbull a.c.'s - in a black schoolbus...chase warriors
the orphans - low class...not known...
the lizzies - all female gang
the punks - fight the warriors in the bathroom scene...one of the best fight scenes in the movie
the rogues - the real killer of the gang leader cyrus....frame it on the warriors...leader of this gang says the famous"warriors....cum out and plaayyyyyyyy!!...warriors cum out and playyyyyyy!!"
gramercy riffs - biggest gang...leader was cyrus

and thers a hole bunch more.....if u want me to list them i will just tell me

Serial 08-24-05 05:49 AM

The Warriors is a classic.

Thats one of my all time favorite movies... I read that John Woo is remaking it, with nowaday New York gangs an lots of Martial Arts. Could be lame, would take a lot to even contend with the first.

Dirty Nigga 08-24-05 07:43 AM

One of the greatest movies ever made......

An i heard about the remake an also the ps2 game thats due out soon too...

the game will dope, but the remake of the movie will be nothin compared too the original.

Dickard. 08-24-05 02:59 PM

great movie, neva gets old when i watch it over and over again.....

13th. 08-24-05 03:57 PM

ye my homie was tellin me about this.....he said it was pure dope!!!

wyteknyte 08-24-05 05:57 PM

it is......there r makin a remake....i think its by lik mtv or summin....and the game cums out in lik 2 months or summin lik that...ill get back atcha will more info bout it

Dickard. 08-24-05 06:01 PM

thread maker knows the least about it^^haha j/p man lol yea get at us wit more info so i can buy it.....

Serial 08-24-05 06:26 PM

ITs suppose to be a John Woo film.

An they have what they call Weekly Concepts, where all they do is put out ideas in Hollywood an if there sparks any interest, they take it a step further. The remake is one of these Weekly Concepts.. BUT only like 1 out of 10 actually go all the way an get put into production.

So dont get your hopes up cause all it is right now is a concept, John Woo has mentioned it but nothin is even in the works yet, an if its a Woo film, it could be another year or two before its completed.

wyteknyte 08-24-05 10:42 PM

ight man^^^......u no more bout tha remake than me.....the game cums out in 53 days.....made by rockstar......its gunna be like a brawler game....lik streets of rage...double dragon kinda game.....i seen sum screenshots and the characters are accurate to the real actors.....look out for dat......i get atchu wen i get more info

Dickard. 08-25-05 12:56 AM

ayyo good looks man........