RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   -UNF- vs T-Hook (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206159)

B To The D 08-26-05 02:59 PM

-UNF- vs T-Hook

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-26-05 at 03:29 PM

Must drop verse in 30 minutes after check in.

System 08-26-05 02:59 PM

-UNF- has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-26-05 02:59 PM.

System 08-26-05 03:00 PM

T-Hook has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-26-05 03:00 PM.

B To The D 08-26-05 03:10 PM

Making The "Delerious-Choke"..Dangerous Words Packed In My Voice Box So Run When I'm 'Clearin-My-Throat'
Ur Games "Appearin-To-Fold" After I 'Slice Ur Neck With Suicide Letters' To 'Kill U On A 'Serious-Note'

My Verses Each One Of ''Those-Doomed-To-Kil''..It's Obvious I'm 'Reignin' The Way My 'Flow-Ruins-Grills'
Don't Appose-Fluent-Skills Cuz Like ''Full Banks'' I'll Obliterate Ur Abdomen Leaving 'No-Room-For-Mills'

Rising With This ''Elevation-Fitness''..My Illness Explodes As Soon As I'm Done Detonating-Sickness
Quick To Kill This "Hesitatin-Bitch" Leavin His Abandoned Corpse 'All Cut Up' Like 'Dedicated-Gymnasts'

Easily "Shred-Ya-Wack-Verse"..When I Arrive On The Scene Like 'Feline Abuse' U Can 'Bet-This-Cat-Burns'
Now Ur Chest-Is-Fractured Thats Why Like 'Crammin For Chiropractor Exams' I Got Yall 'Head-In-Back-Words'

Always With "Plans-To-Wreck-Ur-Hopes"..Brutally Destroy Foes..Have Em 'Seein Stars' Like 'Scanning-Telescopes'
This "Fags-At-Best-Are-Jokes"..I Look At This Fag And 'I Dont Seal'(See ill) Like 'Damanged-Envelopes'

Break Ya Knuckles’ Like Steel-Doors-To-Frail-Fist,Leave More Scratches On Ya Bars Then ‘Youngsters-Listening-To-Jail -tips’
Spit Crafty? U Must Be ‘Eatin-Shells-Quick’..I’ll Fuckin Put Rounds to Ya Dome Like Oregon-Duck-Helmets’!

Repeated Punches" "Hittin-Absurd", Till Your "Skull-Explodes", Watch Your"Soul Get Elevated" "Victim-Of-Words", Instead Of "Bullet-Holes"
"Howd You Even Make It This Battle?" Did You "Pull-A-Hoax?", You Are Wack Youve Got "No Flow Or Multis,Weak Punches And The "Dullest-Jokes"

Im Sicka Of Ya Ass..Leave Now Before -UNF- Kill Ya "Blessin Stand", Cuz Everyone Knows That I Got Ya "Stressin Man"
This Nasty Punch Is The "Next To Land",Cuz I’ll Have Ya“Ending Ya Life With Ya Fingers” Like “Suicidal Wedding Bands"

T-Hook 08-26-05 03:20 PM

UNF?what the fuck is that name about, u can't defeat me in a lyrical bout,
Tell your friends, fair tales aren't only in books, you got you'r ass kicked by T-hook,
u probably wear visors upside down, and sweatbands da wrong way round, if dis was a real fight you;d b on da ground,
definition of a wanksta is u, writin letters 2 dj clue, sayin yo man let me join your cru,
the reply no transvestites, with gay appetites, or men like u wearin womens tights,
ive neva been hit with a shell so i aint limpin, 22 inch dick wen im pimpin,
game sung a song called dream, while geniwune sed in those jeans, u suk probably got vanilla ices genes

B To The D 08-26-05 03:21 PM

ok.....upping..................................... ...

B To The D 08-27-05 06:47 AM

upping............................................ ...........

B To The D 08-27-05 10:03 AM

upping............................................ ....

B To The D 08-27-05 01:54 PM

upp diggity........................................

Kamze 08-27-05 01:59 PM

Voted For: -UNF-

damn i'm surprised i thought you would have killed him, but i ain't gonn vote sorry.

Kamze 08-27-05 02:01 PM

sorry peeps meant to punch feedback but push vote.

.Barz Of Steel. 08-27-05 02:12 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Tony Green~ 08-27-05 02:26 PM

Man -UNF- you straight merked the kid better punches and vocab and all but T-Hook just keep elevating and you'll make it but -UNF- came with straight fire with the opening bar -UNF- gets my vote

B To The D 08-28-05 06:33 AM

upping............................................ .........

13th. 08-28-05 06:54 AM

This was feedback posted for -UNF-

checkin polls .