RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Possibly the BEST advice anyone will ever give you........yea.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206208)

.Ike. 08-27-05 12:17 AM

Possibly the BEST advice anyone will ever give you........yea....

OKEE DOKEE.....

well...me and my girlfriend just broke up a couple days ago after a 2 year relationship...

blah blah blah....

anyways...

i had my first day of college today....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA....

if your going to college....MAKE SURE you are single.....itll be the best move youve ever made in your life....seriously....NEVER be in a relationship when u first start....

there were atleast.....35871438570341345790 fine as fuck women there......and like.....1234875450734857 of them are....well.......not gonna be hard to......well...you get the picture.....

but seriously....

im a serious person when it comes to my education...my mom will fuckin kill me if i dont graduate college after her paying for half of it....but....ima have some fun while im there....thats for damn sure.....

your thoughts....

Germ 08-27-05 12:20 AM

unless you and your woman go to the same place.....and have wild orgies

Sean Gunner 08-27-05 12:21 AM

Unless your married, GO TO COLLEGE SINGLE!

Sounds good to me.

Germ 08-27-05 12:22 AM

get drunk and party.......have sex with bitches you wont know in the morning, word

Crazy Hades 08-27-05 12:24 AM

And sex with random walls and use bricks as condoms.

.Ike. 08-27-05 12:28 AM

LMAO................its seriously great....

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-05 12:38 AM

I'ma enroll in a colledge and not take any classes..

Germ 08-27-05 12:42 AM

so, you want to pay to not go to college.......

but drink, and sleep with hot bitches....

sweet.

Sean Gunner 08-27-05 12:44 AM

It's like, the ultimate prostitute, except it changes bodies every week. Nice

New Meth0d 08-27-05 01:25 AM

<< was takin some SAT prep at a college and college bitches were all over me, i was wearin some random nebraska shirt and like 3 girls walked up and started talkin about how they knew someone in nebraska so i started layin down my game and just as i was about to get a number my mom pulled up and was like "get your ass in the car".,

and then there was this other time i was @ merrimack college in mass.(where spul at) and i had my arm in a sling (i dislocated my shoulder) and i was havin breakfeast lunch and dinner with a different group of girls that wanted to tend to my injury. and my mom wasnt there so i got some digits, this one girl left a freestyle on my voice mail :thumbup:

New Meth0d 08-27-05 01:29 AM

*note to self, bring a sling to college and a puppy*

Tha Q. 08-27-05 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
OKEE DOKEE.....

well...me and my girlfriend just broke up a couple days ago after a 2 year relationship...

blah blah blah....

anyways...

i had my first day of college today....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA....

if your going to college....MAKE SURE you are single.....itll be the best move youve ever made in your life....seriously....NEVER be in a relationship when u first start....

there were atleast.....35871438570341345790 fine as fuck women there......and like.....1234875450734857 of them are....well.......not gonna be hard to......well...you get the picture.....

but seriously....

im a serious person when it comes to my education...my mom will fuckin kill me if i dont graduate college after her paying for half of it....but....ima have some fun while im there....thats for damn sure.....

your thoughts....

so lemme get this str8...ur paying BOOKOOS of money to be in college and ur focus is on the 1000000000000000 women there?

oh...I see where u say ur serious bout education...

all I can say is...SCABBIES...MONO...CRAB...and..yes... DA CLAP

Crazy Hades 08-27-05 10:30 AM

If I bring a dinosaur and train it to eat men, the women will either like me or turn lesbian. Yeah, probably the latter.

schema 08-27-05 10:43 AM

fuck yeah dude...college balls...

im going on my third night in a row of frat parties...