RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is it hard getting a mainstreamer on your music? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206222)

∆ P E X X 08-27-05 04:58 AM

Is it hard getting a mainstreamer on your music?

No. They just gotta be down with your movement. Case in point, Doomsday, Ox, And J-Bridge, Rush Famo, just got dJ Vlad the Butcher to host our next mixtape with UNIQUE voicedrops. To anyone who dosen't know who Vlad the butcher is:

^^The guy who made The Game famous. He gave us that exact same picure too (he's the guy on the right)

The mixtape that burned cali down for 4 months.

MTV documentary of the year.

That's DJ Vlad the Butcher.

THHEEEE RRUUSSSSHHHH!!!

L.E 08-27-05 05:10 AM

Hmm...

Well I guess I have to say congrats.

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-05 05:13 AM

Dope shit man.. Looking forward to seeing Doomsday on an international contract on tv n shit..

I'll be like..... yo I know that dude >>>>>>>>>

Indeph 08-27-05 05:17 AM

I hate you. Mixtapes are played. You're wack dooms. [/hate]

Implicit 08-27-05 05:24 AM

wow. Congrats. That's pretty cool.

Sik Wit It 08-27-05 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dope shit man.. Looking forward to seeing Doomsday on an international contract on tv n shit..

I'll be like..... yo I know that dude >>>>>>>>>

word.. :/ ..

KOOL COL-B 08-27-05 06:26 AM

o werd. congrats, ima have 2 cop that shit. if u shout me out on it i'll give u ALL my rv money, no joke :cool: werd

oh, and efecx, go suck yo dads cock n balls.

werd

Acuity 08-27-05 06:43 AM

congrats man...ill look for it...props..:thumbup:

UNF 08-27-05 06:46 AM

wurd congrats........

Ltizzle 08-27-05 11:03 AM

weerd thats dope dooms, congrats....
howd yall meet up?

Sean Gunner 08-27-05 11:03 AM

Lmao at Kool Col B editing his post.

Congrats Dooms, I hope this works out well for ya.

∆ P E X X 08-27-05 12:18 PM

RV money...you gota be joking

Ltizz, funny story man, we were siting around and then boom - lets buzz vlad the butcher. Call him up, shoot the shit with him for a little, go to his house and then poli. He was really down with what we were trying to do so it was pretty much stress free and he's exactly like us, lol. Dude is wiiiiiilllllllliiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! LOLOLO man. He's so animated, lol. Real cool dude too man, but if you see the "Hot In Here" DVD you'll understand why his whole life is a fun-ass time, lol. Anywho, I just got some other good news not to long ago, bout ot break that now...

the omen 08-27-05 12:26 PM

[quote]The guy who made The Game famous[/quote

^ o .... you meaaaaaaaaaaaaan 50 rite? lol... fuck outta here, vlad aint a big head like ur makin him out to b... but congrats on it, i just think u coulda said it less cocky n i woulda been happy for u... but i only think ur a cocksucking donkey licker still cuz ur additude sux...

∆ P E X X 08-27-05 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=the omen]
Quote:
The guy who made The Game famous[/quote

^ o .... you meaaaaaaaaaaaaan 50 rite? lol... fuck outta here, vlad aint a big head like ur makin him out to b... but congrats on it, i just think u coulda said it less cocky n i woulda been happy for u... but i only think ur a cocksucking donkey licker still cuz ur additude sux...

lol, hater to the bitter end. Enjoy your life holmes, lol. PS, Vlad put game in the spotlight to get recognized cuz till that point he was sub-underground. YOU betta recognize.