RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   proud to be an american??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206467)

wyteknyte 08-28-05 06:20 PM

proud to be an american???

are you proud of being american??.....i wanna know wat u think of bein american....is it better than other countries??....sux ass??....dont give a fuck at all???.....tell me wat u think about america.....tell me the truth tho.....if u love it say u love it...if u hate it wit a passion...say it.....get tha point??

Torch. 08-28-05 06:22 PM

Where At Least I Know I'm Free And I Won't Forget The Men Who Died Who Gave That Rights To Me And I Gladly Stand Up Next To You And Defend Her Still Today..Cause It Aint No Doubt I Love This Dayyyyyy God Bless The U.S.AAAAAAAAAA.

Word. Something Like That I Forgot.

Dickard. 08-28-05 06:24 PM

usa all the way!!

Viva 08-28-05 06:24 PM

I'm proud to be irish, cuz 4 such a small country we're strong as fuck. Stayin true to us and our heritage! *cries* God Bless The Emerald Isle!

La Cosa Nostra 08-29-05 02:14 AM

*adds to the contingant of non-americans in this thread*

Willa 08-29-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch.
Where At Least I Know I'm Free And I Won't Forget The Men Who Died Who Gave That Rights To Me And I Gladly Stand Up Next To You And Defend Her Still Today..Cause It Aint No Doubt I Love This land God Bless The U.S.AAAAAAAAAA.

Word. Something Like That I Forgot.

i was gonna say that lol :/

Torch. 08-29-05 09:16 PM

Me And Willa Are Dope See LOL

Terumoto 08-30-05 01:39 AM

I dont even give a shit about america anyway... the country didnt do shit for me, why should I be so proud of it...

Since I moved im more of an australian anyway.. the people here are dope.

pInkMonkeY 08-30-05 02:22 AM

:/ good thing ya left then huh?

fuck pride, just respect.

Know-Gimix 08-30-05 11:48 AM

yeah, I love being a puppet for large corporations-- consumerism is the coolest thing ever!

L. Veracity 08-30-05 12:22 PM

^ werd...

even the shoes on people's feet, shirts and jackets on yor back, pants covering your ass...it's all free advertisemtn, but hey...such is our economy...

Magic5 08-30-05 10:02 PM

Lmao @ bitching about America's economy. Wow.

L Veracity, how is free advertisement a completely negative thing? Why does it affect you so much? If the fucking shoes are nice, why shouldn't the company put on a fucking logo? It's not that big of a deal. Jesus Christ. You are the biggest dumbass I have ever heard from. "Such is our economy".. how the fuck is our economy free advertisement? That doesn't even make sense, idiot.

But, to answer the question at hand..

Hell yes I'm proud to be an American.

pInkMonkeY 08-31-05 12:36 AM

^calm down lol.
but cant knock the weezle in advertisment
because even in rap, every single rapper
rocks that "i got a million dollars so where my shoes"
line or along them lines.
w/e. do what you gotta do to get that check.

GrEeN PaRtY! 08-31-05 12:49 AM

if you dont like the country.............leave:thefinger: