RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo, not for nothing, but "Topicals" are WAAACKKK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206996)

∆ P E X X 09-01-05 01:48 PM

Yo, not for nothing, but "Topicals" are WAAACKKK

The fuckin topics be retarded as shit like a spatula vs. a jar of orange marmelade. Or "you are a horse that's trying to escape from a glue factory". Saying you're the "champion of any sorta topical batling" = retardo, lol. It's liek saying you're the king of Hungry Hungry Hipos.

J. Luth 09-01-05 01:49 PM

word, and same wit graphics battles..............

Immense 09-01-05 01:52 PM

hmmmm...i beg to differ..its just expandin your writin...some topicals are dumb...but id rather pretend to be a horse trying to escape a glue factory than pretend to be a gangster thats gon shoot everyone who fucks with me like some writers do...

distilled 09-01-05 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
The fuckin topics be retarded as shit like a spatula vs. a jar of orange marmelade. Or "you are a horse that's trying to escape from a glue factory". Saying you're the "champion of any sorta topical batling" = retardo, lol. It's liek saying you're the king of Hungry Hungry Hipos.

That post actually made me laugh.

Lmao @ the glue factory

∆ P E X X 09-01-05 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
hmmmm...i beg to differ..its just expandin your writin...some topicals are dumb...but id rather pretend to be a horse trying to escape a glue factory than pretend to be a gangster thats gon shoot everyone who fucks with me like some writers do...

So you write about something like shit going on around you, a day in your life, some shit you experienced, a problem you're facing. Not some fuckin "You're a gay lobster."

Expanding your horizions is one thing, but that ol goofy shit liek that is on some other shit.

Immense 09-01-05 02:27 PM

oh yer...i agree on the dumb topics no doubt...if its something you can relate to then fair enuff....but when its something dumb...and irrelevant,then its pretty much a waste of time...

DQ 09-01-05 03:21 PM

Lmao...

I don't think I have ever had a topic like that...would be interesting though...

Usually topics are fairly decent, broad enough to add your own touch to it but not too outrageous it's impossible to relate to it.

It's just a form of self expression in fact, it's like writing an open mic except you're given a topic to write about. You can still twist it around however you wish to.

Sean Gunner 09-01-05 03:32 PM

I usually try and twist the topic so everyone can relate to it if I get a crappy topic.

-Zone Out- 09-01-05 03:41 PM

topicals are gay, period.

Thassarap 09-01-05 03:42 PM

^^i take it ur a wack topical writer

J. Luth 09-01-05 03:43 PM

this site was originally rapbattles.com not www.topicalbattles.com yo.....

iamthatdude87 09-01-05 03:43 PM

word topicals are gay like mimisis cousin..:thumbup:

J. Luth 09-01-05 03:45 PM

like same wit graphics. It's coo to make them. but gay to battle wit them, nah mean? Like text and audio should be only two things... but that's jus my opinion

iamthatdude87 09-01-05 03:50 PM

^^^^^totaly agree wit spul

-Zone Out- 09-01-05 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap
^^i take it ur a wack topical writer

Im an audio emcee
what the fuck are you?