RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   what happened to KLL? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207500)

DoContinue 09-05-05 01:17 PM

what happened to KLL?

i see that KLL is done i guess... im sure it was because of no-showers.... but if im wrong, someone fill me in ......... this is crap, now i have nothing to do.... seing that i go on RV for KLL and PLL... PLL is in playoffs right now and i dont qualify bc just started 2 weeks ago..(although i did get two k.o.'s for tha time i was in there) but anyways... i need ppl to
A) tell me what happened to KLL if i was wrong and
B) give me some alternative to do instead of KLL and PLL bc regular battling is a big waste of time bc nobody votes or rtfs................. meh @ RV

Vaskez 09-05-05 01:22 PM

Yeah I'm pissed off about KLL too. Guess it got closed cos of no shows, but dunno for sure. You'll have to go onto other sites I think. But on RB the leagues are getting into playoff stages so you'll have to wait.

Nynth Degree 09-05-05 01:27 PM

That's ghey. How many times is the league gonna die and get revived again?

DoContinue 09-05-05 01:45 PM

i say... if u revive it, only put in ppl who have NEVER no-showed... meaning... me and
wait, i think thats it... lol
9th, didnt u no show bc of suspension? lol... i dont know, maybe we just cant revive it again... or just have it again but start off in the playoffs... so basically its a tournament but in the league category bc there's no tournament space as far as i know

Nynth Degree 09-05-05 01:49 PM

Tourneys and leagues just need some total re-vamping here.

We've got Wickedclown running an audio tourney, for god's sake.

Vaskez 09-05-05 01:50 PM

hey man I've never no showed! (but that's on RB)

New Meth0d 09-05-05 01:53 PM

i had my first no-show last week :(

DoContinue 09-05-05 01:55 PM

meh... rv leagues suck......... blah
somebody battle me

King Solo 09-05-05 02:13 PM

i've never no-showed

but werd, the leagues and tourneys need something doing to them

only the PLL is doing good, and Higher Thinking is still going good now into its 2nd season

AssasSINation 09-05-05 03:00 PM

this is more like the Kill Lyrcist League...lol...respect though but y no-show i hatem...lol....

Magic5 09-05-05 03:02 PM

Yeah, it's because of no shows.

1 fucking battle last week had both people put verses up.

That isn't a fucking league.

Thassarap 09-05-05 03:09 PM

u should hold it in front lines
if it counts for the records, people will actually show

Vaskez 09-05-05 03:12 PM

^^hmmm that's not such a bad idea

Sean Gunner 09-05-05 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
i say... if u revive it, only put in ppl who have NEVER no-showed... meaning... me and
wait, i think thats it... lol
9th, didnt u no show bc of suspension? lol... i dont know, maybe we just cant revive it again... or just have it again but start off in the playoffs... so basically its a tournament but in the league category bc there's no tournament space as far as i know

I haven't no showed.

Texxus 09-05-05 03:23 PM

whens KORV3 coming?....