RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   need the name of that ole whack ni666a moderater over hip hop talk (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208004)

MADDRAPPER 09-09-05 08:38 PM

need the name of that ole whack ni666a moderater over hip hop talk

need the name of that ole whack ni666a moderater over hip hop talk

Dickard. 09-09-05 11:04 PM

^how bout u shut ur madd raps up cuz u mentally insane ya raps suck!!....

Nynth Degree 09-10-05 12:01 PM

I think "that ole whack ni666a" got de-modded. Now the only 2 mods in Hip Hop Talk are 9th Degree and Sin `Cere.

AssasSINation 09-10-05 12:14 PM

yeah thats right...lol..but when is this guy gon leave maddrapper...plz..begone all u do is drop disses...and afta being banned in OM and HHT...u drop them everywhere in the poetry section and stuff...WTF????

MADDRAPPER 09-10-05 12:46 PM

SINCERE the mods not heavy enough to understand true HIP HOP but i see you constantly be where i post at so you read me but the only thing iks why can't the mods be fair dude?

AssasSINation 09-10-05 12:47 PM

ok im at wurr u at cuz im looking and i see tha same BS threads u makin thats y and y cant u be fair and stop makin those gay ass threads.....

MADDRAPPER 09-10-05 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDRAPPER
SINCERE the mods not heavy enough to understand true HIP HOP but i see you constantly be where i post at so you read me but the only thing is why can't the mods be fair dude? well anyway nothing wrong woth reading but yall need to come fair for real yo

yeah had to make some chages on this right here yall

Nynth Degree 09-10-05 01:21 PM

Which one of us are you trying to battle?

MADDRAPPER 09-10-05 04:52 PM

just saying the moderaters suck from the Hip Hop standpoint got to be the wackiest crew on the net people can't express themselves freely without being botered or harassed and ninth degree you're gulity. lets get something straight the only gay thing ever done in this country was slavery and the people that bought that shit about are the main ones yelling gay I don't write gay threads

AssasSINation 09-10-05 05:11 PM

really madd rapper when u were in HHT u were postin wack threads so thats why ur banned..and u bout to get abnned from here....by making those gay ass threads....so plz...stfu....

Shazz 09-10-05 05:13 PM

^Amen.

WOrd.

Shazz 09-10-05 05:13 PM

Closed.

MADDRAPPER 09-10-05 06:15 PM

come on now if everything you see is gay man you suck dicks and shazz also suck dicks I will repeat the only gay act in this country was slavery and the sponsors are the main ones today yelling the words gay now yall boys just run along and learn how to rhyme if you can't rhyme then you're gay and you two whack; fucks show bull shit and no fucking rhymes the moderater should ban you for non-production

Thassarap 09-10-05 06:50 PM

make ur own forum for all those "true rap" people who understand u

Shazz 09-10-05 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDRAPPER
come on now if everything you see is gay man you suck dicks and shazz also suck dicks I will repeat the only gay act in this country was slavery and the sponsors are the main ones today yelling the words gay now yall boys just run along and learn how to rhyme if you can't rhyme then you're gay and you two whack; fucks show bull shit and no fucking rhymes the moderater should ban you for non-production

:shoot:
:laugh2: