RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Every Crew In Best Of Sets (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208411)

Adam 09-13-05 08:33 AM

Every Crew In Best Of Sets

We all know Stanza is a fuckin' moron and won't be able to run a stable and fun tournament. Best Of Sets is just going to be whack, and it's another tournament that is just getting in the way of starting a dope one.

So this thread is me asking everybody crew in the Best Of Sets tournament to no-show to your battles. Don't even discuss how to set the battles up. Just quit using the whole forum all together.

If this is done, Myself and 9th Degree can start up KORV3. You know, RV's best tournament. This year it is being ran by two active crazy ma'fuckers, and trust me...it's going to be good.

So please, everybody fuck Stanza and his gay tournament.. If you're dope, you'll all sign out of it, not post in it, and we can move on to bigger, and much better things.

American Tiger 09-13-05 08:39 AM

Crew Battles better.

Adam 09-13-05 08:39 AM

^ Yes, but people can do that shit on their own time. Why waste a tournament spot?

King Solo 09-13-05 08:59 AM

stanza made me a co-mod of that tournament

but werd yea, get that shit closed

American Tiger 09-13-05 09:44 AM

Because I would rather have a crew tourney rather than sum dumb text tourney thats raise's text head ego's higher than they already are.

~Tony Green~ 09-13-05 10:49 AM

Hell naw that shit gone be fun

Daubs 09-13-05 10:49 AM

I want to beat cs anyway.

Acuity 09-13-05 10:54 AM

^daubs u recorded ur slew for ukhhf yet?

Daubs 09-13-05 10:55 AM

I got my stuff, but still aint installed it...im nearly ready but havin trouble wit speakers.

L. Veracity 09-13-05 11:20 AM

NIETHER are important if they don't have audio, LMAO..

Nynth Degree 09-13-05 11:54 AM

Audio already has their own tournament and league. Hush LV. :)

But like I said, we need to deliberate about KORV3 before getting it up and running. I say closed down the Crew Battle tourney and start up the Tag Team tourney. :thumbup:

Demonic Storm 09-13-05 12:01 PM

I wanna know why you gotta throw salt on somebody else to big yourself up

If it's wack, it'll fade out on it's own

I mean if it's wack and you throwing salt, does that make you any better?

Just wonderin

-Storm

Nynth Degree 09-13-05 12:03 PM

The only reason kids are "throwing salt" is because there are other things the RV members are looking forward to. And there's just more and more less important tourneys popping up that further prevent us from getting to the good stuff. Kids are just trying to hurry up the waiting process.

Sean Gunner 09-13-05 04:00 PM

KORV isn't that amazing in my opinion. -_-

Stanza 09-13-05 04:09 PM

Its Aii You Dont Have To Show if you dont want to then Your crew will Jus forfiet and youll be known as being wack so you dont have to show im not gonna pull out a E-Gun on you and shoot

But Im not gonna down yall wanting to start KORV3..................But if yall dont show then jus dont show ill still run it as if you were there and

Thanx to the people who do show