RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   werd, im doper (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209062)

Mad Dog 09-19-05 11:50 AM

werd, im doper

King Solo making threads saying my name...woop woop *waits for his post to become even doper*

Serial 09-19-05 11:52 AM

Your parents must be proud too.

Mad Dog 09-19-05 11:54 AM

yea they threw a special dinner for me coz people like him saying Mad Dog...but GSS flipped coz his "werd, im dope" thread didn't mention his name only that he sigged him...but we only talk when he does....

Solo for Femcee of September :thumbup:

Serial 09-19-05 11:55 AM

Do you guys see therapists?

Mad Dog 09-19-05 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
Do you guys see therapists?

Occasionally...i'd be walkin in town and a therapist would be running in the opposite direction...and i'd be like "look i saw a therapist"

King Solo 09-19-05 12:00 PM

mad dog gets gangsta with that femcee of september shit

you idiot, that dont make u cool kid, i'm the one that started that fool

so continue to play on it, unlike you i can take a joke, how else wud i be able to listen to you yap on

GangsStarShit 09-19-05 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
mad dog gets gangsta with that femcee of september shit

you idiot, that dont make u cool kid, i'm the one that started that fool

so continue to play on it, unlike you i can take a joke, how else wud i be able to listen to you yap on

*Claps @ Solo following me into this thread like the sheep he is* & *points @ sig*

Just trying to help with ya campaign queeny :thumbup:

E-Clipse 09-19-05 12:06 PM

thnx.......its nice to know ure ready to bury the beef and help me out seeing as though you love me so much................

..........but yo, i didnt want you to feel left out so HEY, you got a vote for femcee of the month to *applause*

GangsStarShit 09-19-05 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Clipse
thnx.......its nice to know ure ready to bury the beef and help me out seeing as though you love me so much................

..........but yo, i didnt want you to feel left out so HEY, you got a vote for femcee of the month to *applause*

Wow...that's great...really it is...but...um...i don't want it but i can tell you what you can do...edit your post and put your name back in it to help the campaign...coz you genuinely want it after all :thumbup:

King Solo 09-19-05 12:13 PM

please continue......i'm bored so i need some entertaining

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-19-05 12:15 PM

o man i gotta say sumthin. dat mad dog kid has a tight signature a map of his home town saying ''come find me'', dats sum gangsta nd creative shit hommie!

GangsStarShit 09-19-05 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Money
o man i gotta say sumthin. dat mad dog kid has a tight signature a map of his home town saying ''come find me'', dats sum gangsta nd creative shit hommie!

It's all he needs to do...oh wait he's in Austrailia...oh well he can dream of coming to my home town and gettin merked by me :thumbup:

King Solo 09-19-05 12:20 PM

wow, mad dog is so gangsta with his map saying 'come find me'

like anyone on the net takes this seriously that they wud come to ure neighbourhood, oh wait.........Mad Dog, u dont really take this internet stuff serious do you, oh...my bad dawg, i didnt know

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-19-05 12:21 PM

o yall 2 niggas got beef? im stayin away from dis but ima say ur doper bcuz u said so yourself nd dat signature is heavy