RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   EMINEM vs IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209140)

Young Crip 09-20-05 01:29 AM

EMINEM vs IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

what chat thing about this?

i think dis n* iMMOTAL tECHNIQUE IS SIC.. but i dont like his flow!

im going For E'M1

:laugh2:

Defined 09-20-05 01:32 AM

^^^^^gay :laugh:

Young Crip 09-20-05 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defined
^^^^^gay :laugh:

get a life son!

:huh:

La Cosa Nostra 09-20-05 01:43 AM

This is real close..

I know peeps are gonna say that Em has fallen off... Fuck you..
I say that Em, from his first few albums, was a lot better than immortal technique..

Technique is awesome no doubt.. I'm a big fan..
But em's flow was a lot better; his rhyme schemes were more solid with multis and what not and his creativity I do feel is on a higher level. Technique is a great underground rapper, he knows his biz and does what he does well... But to be honest...

I think Em is the all round more solid MC and has landed a much better career than what Technique has so far in rap.. I also think Em still has talent up his sleeve, hes just getting lazy, or is on a new tip with his music..

You can never tell..
Will be interesting to see what other people think.
I'm betting well get a lot of straight up underground junkies being die hard on immortal technique... Well see..

Status 09-20-05 02:17 AM

im gonna have to say Immortal tech would own in a battle

but NOS your right em is dope at about everything he has tried and has a better carreer and all that good shit but in a battle i would say immortal tech would own him, but in a battle of flow and all that "song" making shit i wold say Eminem but if they met in a battle face to face like at rapolympics i would say immortal tech would own him

eminem is a dope song maker and knows his craft real well and immortal tech is hella dope all around and could have about as much fame as eminem if he went main stream becuase he has the talent but he likes staying true to his roots and hes making money

i would say Immortal tech hands down

becuase Immortal would win in a face to face battle and if immortal would have tooken his shot at main streem he owuld have made dope songs becuase if he has gotten so many fans underground imagine how many fans he would have main streem

just my thoughts

"40,000 sold 400 houndred grand, fuck a middle man"
^immortal technique said that so im guessing he gots alot of fans?

La Cosa Nostra 09-20-05 06:36 AM

You kidding? Ofcourse Immortal Technique got a lot of fans... Worldwide myman..
But yeah, I was judging this on careers, song making, all round emceeing..

I just think Em edges it out...

Serial 09-20-05 06:47 AM

Techs all around style crushes most battle emcees. His pressence alone could leave death shook... hes nasty with a mic. Tech would crush Em in a raw street battle.

But you talkin all around emcee so Ima side with Nos.

Nynth Degree 09-20-05 12:27 PM

How does one even come up with this idea? :huh:

La Cosa Nostra 09-20-05 01:15 PM

Dont hate, apreciate..

I think this is a good thread provoking well rounded discussion..:hump:

I will say though..

How the fuck does one decide to name themselves 'Young Crip' and not realise how much of a bad idea it is...

Lay-z 09-20-05 07:05 PM

i dont like Em, but he would Rip Immortal, and i like Immortal..sry..:(..

Shazz 09-20-05 07:05 PM

Nice Idea this was....(-get a life.

KOOL COL-B 09-20-05 09:04 PM

eminem, werd

Compose 09-20-05 09:08 PM

Eminems career from the eminem show and backwards is better then Immortal Technique
ALso the old Eminem would beat IT in a battle...IT isnt that good in battling actually, hes better when he writes revolutionarily...Em has fallen off...right now I cant say whos better cuz IT hasnt dropped revolutionary vol.3 yet or watever hes dropping next, if he drops it and its dope then im gonna say IT is better for right now.

It all depends on what time you're talking about.

B.I.G. 09-20-05 10:30 PM

Eminem no question:

cuz eminem has more inteligent punchez
even if I.T. has better flow or whateva he can't jus beat eminem