RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Do you Cool Edit? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209142)

Serial 09-20-05 02:24 AM

Do you Cool Edit?

I jus set up all my shit, Ive used it for a couple year an I jus hooked all my shit back up but the mic is hot as fuck, the mixer levels are normal but when I record it hears EVERYTHING, theres jus a staticy buzz in the back an the mic sounds like the volume levels are super high?

Anyone know whats wrong?

Status 09-20-05 02:27 AM

^^your not ment to be a rapper sorry

the reason i know that^^ is becuase even your mic gives you shitty feedback

Serial 09-20-05 02:28 AM

Clever.. too bad you cant even take credit for such cleverness.

Go back into the shadows... an quit stealing jokes.

Status 09-20-05 02:35 AM

WTF is you talking about? who gives a fuck if someone else said that, im the one who said it now...dumb shit
now go some where and pretend to know what your talking about

Serial 09-20-05 02:44 AM

Thanks for the help yo I fixed it.

Fuckin default settings were fucked.

Oh an Status you unoriginal fuck... go steal some more lines an try to use em on kids jus as dumb as you, you might actually get credit one day.

Status 09-20-05 02:57 AM

your wack, battle me or shut up..

Implicit 09-20-05 03:24 AM

No actually that was pretty funny. Nice work, Status.

Serial 09-20-05 03:32 AM

^See I told you that there was someone dumb enough to find your stolen line humorous. Steal a couple Eminem lines here, a copywrite line there, he might even suck your dick too.

Status 09-20-05 03:52 AM

^^funny how you ignored my battle call out, LOL wack

Implicit 09-20-05 03:55 AM

Oh are you getting upset that someone made fun of you? You want him to apologize to you? You faggot. Shut up with your gay self.

Serial 09-20-05 05:57 AM

Shut up with your gay self? Who the fuck says shit like that?

Stupid ass white kid.

I aint a battle emcee unless I need to be, normally it would be a waste of time an thoughts recordin a diss to a kid who would probably bite his whole verse anyway. Only to have dumbass 8Mile backpackers like Implicit think its orginal an dickride an 'RV Legend'... buuuuuut lets make it interesting.

2 on 1, Audio..

If you really wanna look stupid, set it up, PM me when the threads up.. this will be a walk in the park, Implicit even AIMed me when I first got here askin for audio help..

So go ahead, alltho 70-14, thas quite the intimidating record lol..

Be You... :thumbup: rofl

L. Veracity 09-20-05 09:23 AM

who's the 2 and who's the 1? :confused:

2 of them on you? :confused:

TonyTone 09-20-05 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
I jus set up all my shit, Ive used it for a couple year an I jus hooked all my shit back up but the mic is hot as fuck, the mixer levels are normal but when I record it hears EVERYTHING, theres jus a staticy buzz in the back an the mic sounds like the volume levels are super high?

Anyone know whats wrong?

just turn down the mic volume......simple

Serial 09-20-05 02:42 PM

^I wish it was that easy..I had all that done, I got a 4 channel mixer goin from the comp to the mic as well.

It was Cool Edit pro, the default setting had the record db level @ 0 but when it recorded it recorded @ 18db. But I fixed it.

And yeah Implicit an Status versus Serial. Implicit can dickride the 'RV LEgend' on the SAME track lol.

Implicit 09-20-05 03:08 PM

^You're the only one laughing at that. Gettin all sour cause I said that some comment was clever. Grow up buddy.