RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Just took a personality test.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209231)

La Cosa Nostra 09-21-05 02:55 AM

Just took a personality test....

As part of a new job aplication..

Fucking took ages and was full of asshole questions..

But I scored well above average and owned the test compleatly....So word..

They also had another part to it where they test your work preference and my creativity levels topped the charts.. Job aplication tests aint got shit on nostradamus baby yeah... :thefinger

Anyone else had to take these sort of things?
And what sort of score did you get...

Lay-z 09-21-05 03:01 AM

i cant even answer your question, b/c homer is arousing me..

Status 09-21-05 03:01 AM

i took a piss test and failed

does that make me dumb?

La Cosa Nostra 09-21-05 03:12 AM

Ok so so far we got one adolesant fool that cant keep his eyes off a vagina long enough to type a reply to this thread.

And a dude who cant even pass a piss test..

What is this board comming to..

Lay-z 09-21-05 03:16 AM

eh..vagina..lmao..

anywho..yea i've taken them when i have had to do a job application for Hollywood video...i aced it, so they hired me on as a manager..and i got paid more than the people who worked there for 5 years..

Status 09-21-05 03:17 AM

LOL word....

and i could pass a piss test just didnt feel like passing, *is only i studied

Serial 09-21-05 03:17 AM

Word but its Extract and Status, they dumb as shit, you cant make fun of them, it would be like Andre the Giant laughin at Minime for his height.

I jus had to take a similar test, on Sunday. I failed the memorization test but I got ADHD so I told her before I wouldnt do good, she said take it anyway, she said my personality was 'charming'.. an the mathematical test was 94%. So I guess I did aight.. she didnt let me see the test scores she jus told me.

I got the job an start Friday.

Status 09-21-05 03:22 AM

i get paid more than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Extract.
eh..vagina..lmao..

anywho..yea i've taken them when i have had to do a job application for Hollywood video...i aced it, so they hired me on as a manager..and i got paid more than the people who worked there for 5 years..

LOL i get paid more than you, LOL so STFU

and i just turned 17, LOL word

Lay-z 09-21-05 03:23 AM

Status , i get paid more than you and Serial Put together....

Serial 09-21-05 03:25 AM

lol I knew you'd both like that comment.

I doubt you make as much as me.. I been through 2 years of film school an Im in a Film Union, do some research, I put money on it you dont make as much as me. If you do then congrats but a manger position is nothin special, specially @ 17, you manage McDonalds? lol

Lay-z 09-21-05 03:26 AM

Serial how much you make a month..

Serial 09-21-05 03:27 AM

I work on a film set, I make 30/hour. Im training to be an editor, which would triple the wge if not more.

Status 09-21-05 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
Word but its Extract and Status, they dumb as shit, you cant make fun of them, it would be like Andre the Giant laughin at Minime for his height.

I jus had to take a similar test, on Sunday. I failed the memorization test but I got ADHD so I told her before I wouldnt do good, she said take it anyway, she said my personality was 'charming'.. an the mathematical test was 94%. So I guess I did aight.. she didnt let me see the test scores she jus told me.

I got the job an start Friday.

your talking about me, LOL OK son, set up a battle and then talk shit...

ohh wait your scared i forgot, LOL funny how shit works, you talk shit over the net and try to "beat my ass" but if i saw you in real life i would probably own your life....fucking faggot, YOU ARE HELLA WACK...

Status 09-21-05 03:32 AM

i work as a carpenters assistant , i make $20 an hour, 40 hours a week, so i make pretty good money for stil being in school, and once i get out of school they said i get a raise $22 an hour, so yup, i make good money

Serial 09-21-05 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
your talking about me, LOL OK son, set up a battle and then talk shit...

ohh wait your scared i forgot, LOL funny how shit works, you talk shit over the net and try to "beat my ass" but if i saw you in real life i would probably own your life....fucking faggot, YOU ARE HELLA WACK...

Blah blah blah.. you must have skipped the thread I arready accepted your battle but you want it so bad so go ahead set it up. It aint even that serious but you seem desperate to battle.

Set it up.