RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Techno. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209327)

Serial 09-22-05 12:17 PM

Techno.

I used to hate it but its almost been a year since I first got hooked, this party we were at, this kid who is now a good friend broke out his tables an started spinnin for us.

My brother an one of my boys spins it so its all around me an I used to hate it but now Im addicted, pumpin it on the highway goin like a buck eighty, nice adreneline rush.

I dont roll tho, Im strictly chronic. Oh an If you aint fucked to techno, you havent experienced the best thigns in life.

Who else listens to this shit?

Serial 09-22-05 12:20 PM

Oh an I aint talkin bout that gay shit you hear on the radio or Dance Mix 95.

L. Veracity 09-22-05 12:42 PM

hey, I like dance miXes of shit lol...

yuo ever heard techno-mix video game themes?...them shits are tha bidness on tha fuh really real jo...

definetly techno is good ass driving music, that's why they have a lot of techno on driving games at arcades...gets you puumped up cuz the music is fast, it makes YOU wanna go fast...but damn 180mph?...are you FUCKing craZy?...you got a death wish son lmao...

Nynth Degree 09-22-05 12:45 PM

Serial, all I know is I downloaded that Mos Def song you recommended...and it sucks lol.

But word @ techno...sometimes you just gotta jam out, ya know?

L. Veracity 09-22-05 12:57 PM

that nigga need to "jam" down on the brakes...DRIVE SLOW HOMIE!! lmao

La Cosa Nostra 09-22-05 01:12 PM

Yeah techno is good..
Pills enhance the experience..

Vango 09-22-05 01:32 PM

House is much better than techno and yes it's better if you're rolling.

Nynth Degree 09-22-05 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
...DRIVE SLOW HOMIE!! lmao

Lol Chi-town stand up. LV, let's go tipping! :) *chucks the deuce*

La Cosa Nostra 09-22-05 03:34 PM

Yeah house is dope too..

There all only good when ya partying or dosed on uppers though I wouldnt bother listening to these types of music when I'm chilling at home or jus at a gatherin or anythin.

Given Light. 09-22-05 03:49 PM

There is nothing wrong with being influenced by your surroundings, it happens in all cultures.
I dont' listen to strictly techno, nor do I know anything I hear about it, but the few tracks that I do hear once in awhile, are dope as hell.

Vango 09-22-05 03:51 PM

:thumbup: Not to get off subject but the best advice I could ever give someone involved in creating music is to listen to all types of music and become familiar with it. Be open to new and different type of music. This will help you create good music and open your mind to another world. I still hate country.........

Dirty Nigga 09-22-05 04:34 PM

Techno makes my head hurt.

L.I. 09-22-05 04:48 PM

i bump techno in my car all the time. i just bought a louie devito mix last weekend. shits tight.

Serial 09-22-05 05:58 PM

I been into DJ dean, this kid can make you wanna kill somebody. Good fuckin House DJ.

An when you with a bitch, shit Trance is on that sex tip.

New Meth0d 09-22-05 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah techno is good..
Pills enhance the experience..

lol word....