RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Lil' Romeo mocks you... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209386)

Crazy Hades 09-22-05 08:49 PM

Lil' Romeo mocks you...

Who the hell watches this show? I'm sitting here looking at this because it's about rap battling...and it's fucking gay as shit. It's a mockery of rap battling itself...no punches are thrown. They self-glorify...

Romeo is ruining his "rep" with that damn show.

Tha Q. 09-22-05 08:50 PM

what rep.....................................

Crazy Hades 09-22-05 08:52 PM

^ I know. What's he trying to do, appeal to kids who don't really know what battling is about? If he ever comes near here to shoot a show, I'm going to tackle him off the stage in a flying dive.

Ltizzle 09-22-05 08:53 PM

^^lmao
thatd be hilarious.

Lay-z 09-22-05 08:54 PM

lol
that would be gunny as hell..

Compose 09-22-05 08:54 PM

lmao @ flying dive

Crazy Hades 09-22-05 08:54 PM

Okay. So, the people on this show called a verse 'dope' when the other battler basically talked about what kind of man she liked and didn't really address Romeo at all. Man, if this is how battles really are on stage, even I've got it made.

Zone Out 09-22-05 09:06 PM

I actually kinda like that show
when Im over my girl's house he rlittle sister be watchin it.

Tha Q. 09-22-05 09:09 PM

I know that when u battle in real life, and I've done it once or twice, audience reaction is more important than how "dope" or "intricate" ur punchlines are...If u can make the audience go "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh" u've won.

PERIOD.

So...all the nerdy textcees and geeky emcees, try that corny ass set-up shit in real life and watch people give u the "WAP WAP"..."WAP WAP"

Magic5 09-22-05 09:11 PM

What channel is it on?

Crazy Hades 09-22-05 09:11 PM

Lay-z 09-22-05 09:15 PM

rofl @ the pic!......

Compose 09-22-05 09:31 PM

lol yea q...net punches dont work in real life unless your in front of an intelligent crowd that knows how to decypher wordplay quick, and thats usually not the case.

Zone Out 09-22-05 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I know that when u battle in real life, and I've done it once or twice, audience reaction is more important than how "dope" or "intricate" ur punchlines are...If u can make the audience go "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh" u've won.

PERIOD.

So...all the nerdy textcees and geeky emcees, try that corny ass set-up shit in real life and watch people give u the "WAP WAP"..."WAP WAP"

omg
you know yo gay ass was never in a real rap battle
sets up and punchlines DO work.

Grave Digger 09-22-05 10:38 PM

I was rapping at school, and this guy had one of those see through shirts, you know the ones that the punk/goth kids wear, I was like, The kid's weak, I can see right through him, and I aint talking his shirt, and then guys were like, woooooooooot, nah mean?

On stage you can use basic wordplay and it works, but f'real, who the fuck can even freestyle like mad super advnced wordplay bars one after the other? Lol, no one unless they pre-write yo.