RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proof Lloyd Banks is gay!!! ~_~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209543)

J. Luth 09-24-05 12:56 PM

Proof Lloyd Banks is gay!!! ~_~

lmao wtf @ this shit... fo reel... omg..... lmao.....

i got a yousendit link, but shit will expire... so I jus uploaded it to my myspace. Cuz shit so funny... lmao....

nm I took it down..... but yea, most heard it anyways. The track is called "Nobody Believes Me" and it's on his mixtape/album shit. lmao

Compose 09-24-05 01:04 PM

lol.....................

MC Firetruck 09-24-05 01:09 PM

Man, I knew dat sucka MC wuz a homo lmao :laugh2:

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:09 PM

^lmao word....... I been hearin' thru the grapvne you been wantin' to battle foo :shoot:

AssasSINation 09-24-05 01:13 PM

nah it is sum1 who looks jus likem they said that on XXL....lol...

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin`cere
nah it is sum1 who looks jus likem they said that on XXL....lol...

woiw, you jus prove why the fuck you're the biggest herb on RV kid.......... ITS AUDIO!!! it's a song!!!! lmfao idiot... you're so dumb kid, seriously go get your brain checked.... 5-0 nucca....

Compose 09-24-05 01:22 PM

lol yea he thought it was the video, didnt bother to check the link.

B.I.G. 09-24-05 03:30 PM

hahahahah its audio lol

Blay'all 09-24-05 03:34 PM

lmffaoo.... either some really nice work in the studio by somebody with way too much time on their hands or imma start callin this mug Karamo

J. Luth 09-24-05 04:03 PM

^iunno really sounds like him. lol And i used to listen to all his shit a lot, and I'm like 100% sure it's him. lol and I believe that's a DJ whoo kid shout in intro you can hear a lil of it....... but someone said that this hook was made for a woman to sing... but still wtf he doin' singin' a woman's LOVE SONG lyrics? homo thug fo reel....

Blay'all 09-24-05 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
^iunno really sounds like him. lol And i used to listen to all his shit a lot, and I'm like 100% sure it's him. lol and I believe that's a DJ whoo kid shout in intro you can hear a lil of it....... but someone said that this hook was made for a woman to sing... but still wtf he doin' singin' a woman's LOVE SONG lyrics? homo thug fo reel....

lmao, werrd....

J. Luth 09-24-05 04:28 PM

dude sposed to be provin' he NOT gay, and he does this... oh boy....

Blay'all 09-24-05 04:46 PM

yeah, when i saw the title i thought somebody upped one of those gay video threads from like a year ago....

AssasSINation 09-24-05 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
woiw, you jus prove why the fuck you're the biggest herb on RV kid.......... ITS AUDIO!!! it's a song!!!! lmfao idiot... you're so dumb kid, seriously go get your brain checked.... 5-0 nucca....

my bad man damn i thought yall were talkin bout the video cuz i wasnt gon see some gays fuckin...thats why..ohhhh its a song well my bad then..shit dont get personal...shit....lol....

Red Stroke 09-25-05 06:16 AM

Fucking Homo's
In Eminems Words But Remixed
G-Unit's Gay Lloyd Bank's Is A Faggot....Atleast He Admits It LMAO!