RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   spul dressed up as a clown... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209547)

technique 09-24-05 01:35 PM

spul dressed up as a clown...

This is just 2 funny for words but it owns this mutha fucker in every way. :laugh:

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:37 PM

lmao @ your attempts to be funny.... and lmao it's a mirror reflection, so the HAT wouldn't go OVER the E in DIE. lmao use your brain idiot........ and also, set it up..... i'd be glad to make your right side say 6....

technique 09-24-05 01:38 PM

shut up bitch i know ur upset lol.

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:38 PM

lmao yea... since you potrayin' me as a clown is real upsetting. lmao....

dude, but fo reel. let's battle yo. :)

KOOL COL-B 09-24-05 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
and lmao it's a mirror reflection, so the HAT wouldn't go OVER the E in DIE.

LMMFAO. but yo, no beef sinner, but dam son, u got tha sence of humer of a 7 year old, lol, werd

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
LMMFAO. but yo, no beef sinner, but dam son, u got tha sence of humer of a 7 year old, lol, werd

WAIT!!!!!!!!! THis is Sinner? OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!! lmao..... no wonder........ lmao................

technique 09-24-05 01:43 PM

lol well you didn't have 2 think it were funny but i certainly did and would be happy to make look even more stupid if i get chance. kool col B you can shut the fuck up 2 you whiny emo fuck.

technique 09-24-05 01:45 PM

who did you think it were clown? :laugh:

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:45 PM

then set it up........ I got no more credits.........

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
who did you think it were clown? :laugh:

don't you mean "Who did you think it WAS?" idiot....... go back to school... even the most ghetto nuccas would kno that.....

technique 09-24-05 01:47 PM

spul ur a fuckin clown so shut the fuck up thats even worse.

technique 09-24-05 01:48 PM

lol your never gonna battle me cuz you know dat i'd defeat you and easily take the win. FAGGOT

J. Luth 09-24-05 01:52 PM

lmao I already beat you kid.... lmao.......... but set it up pussy

technique 09-24-05 01:54 PM

I think ive owned ur bitch ass anyway so i don't need another battle 2 make u look stupid your pic does that for me haha Spul why don't you jump into an oceon wid a fuckin rock attached to you.

KOOL COL-B 09-24-05 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
lol well you didn't have 2 think it were funny but i certainly did and would be happy to make look even more stupid if i get chance. kool col B you can shut the fuck up 2 you whiny emo fuck.

yes, because its everyday that u see emo hispanic kids [/sarcasm]

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS IZ HILARIOUS, ITS U AZ A CAT, OMFG OMFG OMFG ROFL ROFL, IM SERIOUSLY CRYING FRUM THIS, OMG, IM PRACTICALLY THA NEW DAVE CHAPPELLE NOW! THIS IZ JUST TOO FUNNY

lol @ u prolly actually thinkin its funny

werd