RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Shut the fuck up with your complaining... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209732)

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-05 12:17 AM

Shut the fuck up with your complaining...

Maybe I just dont see it cause I only use this site for modding this forum and posting my opinionated egotistical views and occaisionally owning dickheads..

But what the fuck is with all the complaining..

Firstly...........Net crews..
Everyone acts like their some kind of big deal..
You cant be serious.... The more crews the better, who gives a fuck.. Banishment battle each other and dont be little twots that are afraid to lose your crew forums cause in reality, all your going to do is go start a new one or join a new one and thats what keeps that forum active.

Battling..
Honestly.. People get so anal about this shit, battling over the net is just supposed to be fun competition, nothing more, nothing less.. Win or lose, why the hell do you complain about things so simple? Chill out and just use battling for what its for.. Fun.......
And if you battle, vote.. And if someone votes without explaining shit in a 10 page novel... WHO CARES......

How about people decide in a group to just not get votes removed untill a battle has closed.. That way, you save strobe a heap of work cause hell be able to do all the bad votes in one go.. And if the person who rightfully won wins anyway, then fuck it.... It really dont matter.

All I'm saying is these websites are just here for personal enjoyment... Dont take them so seriously.. Just relax, battle a bit when you feel like it and post around to keep the forum active..

Idiots..

Zone Out 09-26-05 12:43 AM

el em aye oh
someone's pms'in
:rolleyes:

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-05 12:47 AM

*shrugs*I woke up, had a look at RV and seen 5 or 6 threads talking nothing but complete horse shit...

Besides...
Aint you got some thread about being a G to make..
You know... The ones where you tell some average boring story about a few fights that happened 2 years ago and then everyone comes in and laughs?

Right?

Valor 09-26-05 12:50 AM

nos been in a bad mood all week...

*run bitches,RUNNNNNNNNNNN*

Blay'all 09-26-05 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
*shrugs*I woke up, had a look at RV and seen 5 or 6 threads talking nothing but complete horse shit...

Besides...
You know... The ones where you tell some average boring story about a few fights that happened 2 years ago and then everyone comes in and laughs?

Right?

lmaoooo, i guess that would constitute as the "owning a few dickheads" :p

Zone Out 09-26-05 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

Besides...

Right?

just for that remark, Im gonna make another.

Young Blaze 09-26-05 12:56 AM

werd about the online battlin shit.......it is suppose to be fun.....bitch's now a days complain about a loss like it matters....

Ancel 09-26-05 02:44 AM

...Complaint...

Nos is the worst moderator strobe has ever give mod powers to... What the fuck is he thinking still having Nos as a mod...

...Booo...

Go back to your fucking little crews and cry you stupid herbs... Why the fuck are you guys always complaining... I mean damn most of the cats that have been here since the begininng or have some credibility on this site have actual lives outside the site and dont want to spend 6-12 hours on the computer and act all mocho... Shit go to a movie, Shoot someone in the face, Fuck a dog. Shit I dont give a fuck just do something other then sitting here making this site look like shit because its being overrun you stupid kids that dont do shit but complain and find shit to annoy people... Get off Nos's dick and do something...

MC Virtuoso 09-26-05 04:03 AM

brb
*makes a thread explaining why he's leaving rv*

Implicit 09-26-05 04:07 AM

Umm Nos nice siggy :)

Dirty Nigga 09-26-05 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor
nos been in a bad mood all week...

*run bitches,RUNNNNNNNNNNN*

That's the gayest shit I ever saw ^

But word......

I agree with what Nos is preachin'...

Has anybody noticed that most the people complaining about crews an the crew forums all repp the establishment?

Young_law 09-26-05 08:45 AM

werd 2 nos yo if they think its 2 many crews, then stop bein lil pussies and have a banishment battle the past 7 days it has been at least 7 threads about 2many crews

E.C 09-26-05 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
That's the gayest shit I ever saw ^

But word......

I agree with what Nos is preachin'...

Has anybody noticed that most the people complaining about crews an the crew forums all repp the establishment?

lolololol... tis kinda weird though coz ll got established after starting in april... den in a week 2 more crews have become established itss craazy but i agree wit nos.. if everyones gonna complain do sutin about it not just cry bout it

Dirty Nigga 09-26-05 09:40 AM

Word, A.I Got established because of their repp...

I Don't even know what the fuck the legacy is but from the people i've seen reppin their sigs they should not be established.

e-style are basically a bunch of overated idiots and havne t achieved anythin as a crew on rv.

but word I do agree on LL, Y'all been around for ever and it';s only right you was made established.

I didnt even know y'all was established 'cause i'm banned from your forum lol.

E.C 09-26-05 09:43 AM

lol dont blame me for that....but yeh i dint no we was established till i looked in new crews n it wernt there.. but we got some dope heads in it now