RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Leave It Alone (Decree Is Back Fuckaz) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210171)

..Decree.. 09-30-05 02:10 AM

Leave It Alone (Decree Is Back Fuckaz)

Triple_N 09-30-05 02:21 AM

yea son...you improving liek I told u, u was....the quality on this one was weaker than usual....usually its fair but it was below that on this one...however aside from that the flow was one of your better flows...it had a good rhythm to it....an your delivery meshed pretty good wit beat coulda used more emotion..if u had varied ya delivery more an flowed a bit smoother this woulda been a monster oh an as well s had better quality.......however u steadily improve wit every track...uso u headed in right direction..jus keep improvign an dont let nobody else words stop ya uphill movement...stay up........1

Speats 09-30-05 01:15 PM

listening:
you still my fav audio head on rv seriously, i just love your flow, your lyrics and all, i got your song one love hip hop on a cd lol, quality is so so get a better quality and youll be fucking dope man

..Decree.. 09-30-05 06:06 PM

Apreciate it son fa reel good looks....upp

iamthatdude87 09-30-05 08:31 PM

this was nice gud shit but your emotion alwasy seems the sameto me iono stay up

Ltizzle 10-01-05 12:04 AM

lmao, you aint pay for this shit...:shoot:
first off i agree with ecko as far as the emotion
its a hard thing to describe but try and change it around according to each track...
cause most of your tracks do sound the same emotion wise, youll get it though.

your flows pretty good, not finding any flaws in it really
lyrics is hot like usual
id do some adlibs in a couple spots though
i think itd help give your emotion a boost, and just make the track sound better overall...

quality aint the best, but we all work with what we got...so no big
all in all nice man

find a beat for that collab :shoot:

~Lady Fiya~ 10-01-05 12:41 AM

I love the beat... ooo... :thumbup:

I like your presence, your flow's getting better.. :) And your delivery was good for this beat, this dope I like it. Only thing is your quality not as good as it was the last two tracks I heard from you. I love this beat. I must hear the finished version, you got me wanting to hear more... pretty good track, keep up the good work, Decree.. you steady elevating. ;)

Van Ished 10-01-05 02:19 AM

Damn that shits loud

Your flow is eh, needs improvement, you have no charisma at all in your voice and it's boring. Your first first is blah as far as subject matter, sounds like some mixtape shoot em up stuff. Your second verse is an improvement, but still the flow is blah. Your story doesn't really fit where I thought the beat was headed tho if you know what I mean, no hate, just doesnt sound right. But stay droppin.

..Decree.. 10-02-05 04:54 AM

^get tha fuck outta here fa reel uppin =1=...

Seb-A-Lev 10-03-05 02:32 AM

upp..............

.Ike. 10-03-05 02:41 AM

LOL @ the intro of the beat....AND DAMN this shit IS loud lol.....

Beat is Ill though.....

your quality is Kinda EHHHHHH....it could be upped some....seems not as good as some of the others youve done.....

you come in pretty good.....

FLOW -
your flow is pretty good...in some points it better than others....there some lil things you could work on with flow to make it a lil more complex id say.....but overall flow is pretty decent......2nd verse...some of the flow isnt as good as 1st verse....but you finished pretty strong with it

Delivery -
Delivery was ok....but i felt like...in some points you shoulda switched it with what you were saying....its hard to explain...like...your not monotone at all....dont get me wrong....but try to be less monotone with it....like when you say something....say it how youd be explaining it.....in the type of voice you want it to come across as.....i dunno if that makes any sense lol....but yea....theres certain things with delivery that could use some small work....

Presence is there....

Overall.....i enjoyed this track more than the others youve been on.....im thinkin i feel this more than the MAS collabs lol...no offense to them...or you....but i just think this is more YOUR style than what they throw you on....

not too bad fam...keep up the good work...hopefully this feed helped you out some

Implicit 10-03-05 04:13 AM

listening now

flow was okay. kinda choppy at a few times. you coulda done much better. lyrically this wasnt too good. it was decent but nothing special. quality was horrible. very loud and yeah. quality wasnt very good. you sound bored. at one point you even sounded like you were just talking. this was decent at best.

∆ P E X X 10-03-05 04:35 AM

Your tags = OWNED you HAARDDDD...

The beat is HOT as hell. Kinda smooth too. Your vocals are WAY too loud and your mic sounds liek you're spitting through a piece of shit. Your flow's a little smooshed at times mostly at the starts of sentences. And I can hear some Kanye influences in this verse. the lyrics are good, but the deliv and the vol and the quality and the flow are poop more times than not. You should re-record this some time in the future and look back at the difference. Coulda been a 8.5 or so for me, but it's actually a 5.5-6 as it is. Real talk. Uno.