RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ever witness a fight over some stupid shit? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210280)

Dervla 10-01-05 02:12 PM

Ever witness a fight over some stupid shit?

Yeah Like *walk.......bumbs.....can you say excuse me?*...Then yeah arms be swinging and shit.

Like last-night at my high school football game it was rival!...Plantation vs South Plantation...word...After the game we won...33-6..yep...5-0 Best to regonize!...Well anyways after the game I heard someone say "Fuck plantation" then a riot erupted...word...Like 30 Cops cars had to come overe there and settle that shit...word...People was throwing bottles and chairs and fucking football team went on the field and pop shit...word...Florida=Ill

Dabatos 10-01-05 02:13 PM

lol wow..................................

Capone 10-01-05 02:14 PM

yea that happened at my football game 2 cept it was just a little fight

Dervla 10-01-05 02:14 PM

Word...anyone have any football game fight/riots stories?....Word...LastNight was ILL!

*makes a plan to fight a bitch during the next game*

Castro... 10-01-05 02:17 PM

no i have witness the most stupidest fight

lol my boi just came up to a nigga and said i dont like you and just swung at him and my boi fucked that nigga up and robbed him lol it was funny. lmao

Capone 10-01-05 02:18 PM

well...we were facing taft....
this school and they were yelling rebels suck so my freinds went over to there stands and was like eagles suck!! and they pushed one of my freinds..and they were fighting but cops broke it up quick...theres cops everywere..cuz of that lol so it was just a little fight

Dervla 10-01-05 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-noise
well...we were facing taft....
this school and they were yelling rebels suck so my freinds went over to there stands and was like eagles suck!! and they pushed one of my freinds..and they were fighting but cops broke it up quick...theres cops everywere..cuz of that lol so it was just a little fight

Word....But here you need to show School ID..... :laugh:

.Barz Of Steel. 10-01-05 02:23 PM

Lola, get on aim if you wanna hear the funniest fight to ever happen in all of history...

La Cosa Nostra 10-01-05 02:24 PM

Fighting is childish shit..

I'm so far beyond that whole stage..
I left fighting back in year 10..

Now a days I only fight when its really needed.. But I'm more or less friends with everyone I know so fighting doesent happen that often anyway.

But I still own the fucking shit out of anyone who fights me.
I got my technique down pat like you wouldnt believe.

Dervla 10-01-05 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Fighting is childish shit..

I'm so far beyond that whole stage..
I left fighting back in year 10..

Now a days I only fight when its really needed.. But I'm more or less friends with everyone I know so fighting doesent happen that often anyway.

But I still own the fucking shit out of anyone who fights me.
I got my technique down pat like you wouldnt believe.

I'll kick you in your balls..........

La Cosa Nostra 10-01-05 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lola Cruez. II

I'll shove my dick in your mouth.........

Dickard. 10-01-05 02:27 PM

my school....man there are stands in my stadium, nothing special....we got a rivalry.......well we were sittin on our side..we went to go get food n shit.....we came back..people from the rival team were sitten in our seats.....well guess fucking wut...my g'f whooped that dudes ass wit her lil pockabook....and gave hima bloody ass nose.....but our school is mad gay...so she got suspended for 20 long ass days.....werd...stupid fight....but funny....lmao

Dabatos 10-01-05 02:28 PM

Quote:

lol................................

Capone 10-01-05 02:29 PM

Quote:
Word....But here you need to show School ID..... :laugh:

yea me 2....but other team doesnt..so

Dervla 10-01-05 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I'll shove my dick in your mouth.........

I'll bite your sauges.........