RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My Update :) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210368)

Ca'lam 10-02-05 11:59 AM

My Update :)

lol damn.. its been hellas since i came on here.. whats up guys ? Howd ya music goin ?.. any one get any deals or further their craft ?.. just wondering.. thought i'd drop in for a minute..

update on me: havent really been spittin to much this year.. hehe.. being my senior year i got shit to take care of.. college, family issues, girlfriend, friends, sports, tests, act and sat,.. so much on my plate.. maybe when i go into college next year i can bring my studio shit and shake my rust off here hehe.. take my shit to college.. word.. been really into R n B and shit like india arie and floetry.. still real deep into common and talib.. into some pop/rock.. word. havent recorded a song in like - a year lol.. been a while.. i think its just a hobbie now. i was kind of serious for a while with rappin, but iunno.. doin it as a hobbie is cool enuff for me.. im more focused on college any way.. get some cake in my pocket. but its w/e.. just cant wait to go to college :)..

aight tho.. stay up and stay safe... im out.. i'll be back to read the reponses if it gets any..

Devin 10-02-05 12:33 PM

Koo Ive Stoped Spittin Like 2 Times Already But I Alwas Come Back For Some Reason

Seb-A-Lev 10-02-05 01:27 PM

Hoops wass good son...is decree aka virtue long time good to see you still alive..lmao dayum boo at how long its been holla back...=1=

J. Luth 10-02-05 01:48 PM

word what up man.......... lmao @ our collab prolly nebver gonna be finished.......... :( but word yo... CLASS OF '06!!!!!!!!!!

.Ike. 10-02-05 01:59 PM

^^^^ get on aim faggot ( Spul )

Terumoto 10-02-05 07:06 PM

sup :love:

I might be goin to US at the end of the year for basketball... if we stop by st louis ill make sure to holla at you, so I can steal your car and have sex with your girlfriend :slick:

J. Luth 10-02-05 07:12 PM

^lmao........ stop by Bolton, and we can beat box battle. ~_~

Tha Q. 10-02-05 07:56 PM

yea man...def. get that college shit taken care of

distilled 10-03-05 08:55 PM

Word Hoops.

And shit.

:love:

Blay'all 10-03-05 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
lol damn.. its been hellas since i came on here.. whats up guys ? Howd ya music goin ?.. any one get any deals or further their craft ?.. just wondering.. thought i'd drop in for a minute..

update on me: havent really been spittin to much this year.. hehe.. being my senior year i got shit to take care of.. college, family issues, girlfriend, friends, sports, tests, act and sat,.. so much on my plate.. maybe when i go into college next year i can bring my studio shit and shake my rust off here hehe.. take my shit to college.. word.. been really into R n B and shit like india arie and floetry.. still real deep into common and talib.. into some pop/rock.. word. havent recorded a song in like - a year lol.. been a while.. i think its just a hobbie now. i was kind of serious for a while with rappin, but iunno.. doin it as a hobbie is cool enuff for me.. im more focused on college any way.. get some cake in my pocket. but its w/e.. just cant wait to go to college :)..

aight tho.. stay up and stay safe... im out.. i'll be back to read the reponses if it gets any..

Im in college now fam, and I dont have any time NOW to record........

Trust me, if you go to a semi-major college (not community or really tiny) you're gonna want to be doin other shit....

Ca'lam 10-04-05 04:48 PM

word ? no time for spittin eh?.. that sucks.. ima have to keep that in mind :(..

word.. nice to see people i know hehe.. yea, Q i plan on doin the college thing first.. im majoring in Computer Sciences.. so ima get that cake :).. word... so whats been up ya'll.. any like site battles or anything.. wassup with the crews and shiz..

Terumoto 10-04-05 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
word ? no time for spittin eh?.. that sucks.. ima have to keep that in mind :(..

word.. nice to see people i know hehe.. yea, Q i plan on doin the college thing first.. im majoring in Computer Sciences.. so ima get that cake :).. word... so whats been up ya'll.. any like site battles or anything.. wassup with the crews and shiz..

computer sciences eh?

is that like programming and shit or IT stuff?

We had a site battle with RM and merked them, yo.

B To The D 10-04-05 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
sup :love:

I might be goin to US at the end of the year for basketball... if we stop by st louis ill make sure to holla at you, so I can steal your car and have sex with your girlfriend :slick:

rofl.................................... :hump: :hump: :thumbup:

Ca'lam 10-07-05 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
computer sciences eh?

is that like programming and shit or IT stuff?

We had a site battle with RM and merked them, yo.

yea.. im ill with computers.. I dont know exactly what with em i want to do yet tho.. i might to do programming shit.. but i might not.. im not even sure.. so when are you commin to STL lil dooky.. for real tho.. hit me up and we will chill and shit like that.. maybe rape some cows or blow up some frogs -_-.............. lmao j/k.. but na for real.. send me an email or something when you commin.. cause we can could chill like puddin pops :thefinger ..