RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I love how DOOMSDAY rides my wave of ideas (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210584)

Tha Q. 10-04-05 06:02 AM

I love how DOOMSDAY rides my wave of ideas

boy am I ahead of my time

so back in July I dropped over 20 tracks in 3 weeks, earning me "best audio head" of the month.

Then, Doomsday and some other BORONS (new term) took jabs at how "anyone can win that award if they just drop mad tracks"

NOw...WHOA...guess who's dropping MAD tracks...daz right!!! DOOMSDAY

Lez see...he's dropped at least 5-6 tracks in 7 days

wow...sounds like Q...just not as good

tsk tsk tsk

I love setting examples and w3atching everyone else follow

well..don't worry, cuz Imma come back with some shit that's gonna take me and "IT" to a new level

FUCK wut u though

saw

and HEARD

mothafuckas

∆ P E X X 10-04-05 06:21 AM

Dropping tracks it your "idea"? AHAH. Hows that even an "idea"? LLOOLLOLOL

But in addition to that, where the hell you get the idea that I give two shits or one fuck about you? Lets see, I already obliterated you in a battle, made you and everyone you hung out with the laughing stock of the board for a good 3-4 days straight (that's about the time you guys all conveniently stopped coming online for a few days, lol) and destroy you with your own posts (just liek I'm about to do agian). And what have you done? Post in every thread I make in LL (though you claim to have me on "ignore"), make gay songs about sucking on my cock-piece (yet publically cry about how much you hate me), mentioned me for 7 tracks in a row, and make threads about me on a regular basis.

Do you see the differnce?

This thread (and your life) isa waste of time. I'm out. The people coming in behind this are gonna shit on you more than enough to go around. As usual, lol. ONE HUNNIIITT!!!!!!!

L. Veracity 10-04-05 11:17 AM

*sits back N relaXes with bowl of pop corn in hand*

~Lady Fiya~ 10-04-05 11:45 AM

Q, nobody's following "your" example... that has shit to do with winning an award and I don't think no one gives a last shit bout being Audio Head of the Month as much as you do... It's funny that in that RV Medley you said sometimes I'm coo, other times I'm being a bitch.

Well you been acting like a bitch for the longest, nobody's following you, you not the goddamn king of audio on RV. But keep complaining and acting like a bitch.

And to Dooms, I dunno bout who stops going here after you made that diss, but I made a return diss, but I found it mature to just stop beefing with you because I have other shit I'm tryna get done that's more important than back and forth shit with you and anyone else. I never even engineered the diss back to you... And don't care to, because shit's getting tiring.

Other than that Q, stop crying. You whine about EVERYTHING. "Triple N I taught him everything he knows", no you just taught him noise reduct, "Phenom your beat is stolen", everyone says he only takes the sample. You go arguing again. "Doomsday you copying me", if he puts out more tracks than you, then that doesn't mean he's gonna win an rv award for that. BUT if he has quality tracks, then people would most likely vote him.

Quality > Quantity

Compose 10-04-05 11:51 AM

lol..............

Dervla 10-04-05 11:56 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Ditto.

L. Veracity 10-04-05 12:29 PM

^ nyce SIGt banner

P.S. lmao @ LF layin' it down...

Tha Q. 10-04-05 12:45 PM

yall are stupid

I didn't drop MAD tracks to win the award in July...I dropped mad tracks cuz I wanted to pop off with the creativity

then...people simply voted for me and said "Because Q dropped so many"

so niggas was makin snide remarks about "quality over quantity" when most of the tracks that month were good to hot to nice

LF ain't layin shit down except more nonsense

Im not doomsday bitch, I'll fire ya ass up.

leady 10-04-05 01:20 PM

omfg dude get over yourself.

if somebody doesnt agree with you... you cry like a pussy... its fucking annoying.

look at you, you think everything everybody does relates to what u have said and done.

seriously dude, get a fucking life.... the whole of RV does not evolve around you man, so quit acting like it does.

and i cant stand doomsday.. but do u see me mentioning his name??? not at all

but nearly every post u make has to mention doomsdays name, i swear u have sum secret obsession with the dude....

noname 10-04-05 02:47 PM

FUCK everyone who posted in this thread.

Tha Q. 10-04-05 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
omfg dude get over yourself.

if somebody doesnt agree with you... you cry like a pussy... its fucking annoying.

look at you, you think everything everybody does relates to what u have said and done.

seriously dude, get a fucking life.... the whole of RV does not evolve around you man, so quit acting like it does.

and i cant stand doomsday.. but do u see me mentioning his name??? not at all

but nearly every post u make has to mention doomsdays name, i swear u have sum secret obsession with the dude....

Actually...U do to ME wut u claim I do to Doomsday...maybe not start threads...but u ride my back all day kid

recognize

leady 10-04-05 04:46 PM

i ride your back???

recognise this.

the only time i have mentioned your name is actually to you... and the only time that has been, is when you have made stupid childish bullshit like this thread.

or cried about something that doesnt effective anybodies life, or holds no importance to real life living.

or when you have just made the stupidest comments known to man.

so, there is a reason for my posting, and the reasons are ones people will agree with, but what are your reasons??

to let everybody know u wish to have a love affair with doomsday???

or let people know u n him are having a relationship n its going through a rough patch???

seriously kid.... dont try pull that card on me when, you, me and everybody else knows my posting to you is with good reasons.

your posting talking about dooms, thats just a cry for attention every single time.

now YOU recognise.

B To The D 10-04-05 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
yall are stupid

I didn't drop MAD tracks to win the award in July...I dropped mad tracks cuz I wanted to pop off with the creativity

then...people simply voted for me and said "Because Q dropped so many"

so niggas was makin snide remarks about "quality over quantity" when most of the tracks that month were good to hot to nice

LF ain't layin shit down except more nonsense

Im not doomsday bitch, I'll fire ya ass up.

*gets idea*hmmmm wot wud happen if i dropped30 traks a day lol I WANT A FUCKIN AWARD!!!!!!!!! *rolls over**shakes fists*GRRRRRRR GIVE ME A FUCKIN AWARD!!!!!!!!!*dies*

B To The D 10-04-05 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
FUCK everyone who posted in this thread.

ROFL baiscally sayin fuck yourself as u posted:D:D oh shit n that means me 0.0

∆ P E X X 10-05-05 04:12 AM

Quote:
The people coming in behind this are gonna shit on you more than enough to go around. As usual, lol. ONE HUNNIIITT!!!!!!!

lol, tolja :gfy:.

Lady Fiya, I completely agree yo, on the real. I'd like to offer a truce. We both got way too much shit to do to be fuckin with tricial shit liek that. What'da say? : puts out e-hand :