RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Once again...weird dreams... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210662)

Tha Q. 10-05-05 08:33 AM

Once again...weird dreams...

are these to be taken literally?

I had a dream last night where I was at a funeral and my old history teacher from high school was there. It's been years since I've been in high school. So, I don't understand why I'd be dreaming about her. Anyway, someone at the funeral said, "watch your back". That scared me in the dream. Now, awake, it's making me wonder "what the hell is that about?"

I am stressed. But, I don't know how I should interpret that dream.

Oh, and the person who told me to "watch my back" is a lady at my job.

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-05 08:51 AM

The funeral means your going to die soon after a lady at your work brutally bashes you in the back of your head with some weights.. And your high school teacher died a few months ago, so your going to be standing with her watching your own funeral..

Young_law 10-05-05 09:35 AM

^^lmao...................interpret this nos

i had a dream that i was fukin jessica alba while err1 else on rv watched while spankin da monkey

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-05 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
^^lmao...................interpret this nos

i had a dream that i was fukin jessica alba while err1 else on rv watched while spankin da monkey

Your dream means that you are obsessed with RV people and wish desperatly you could watch them all masterbate..

Tha Q. 10-05-05 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The funeral means your going to die soon after a lady at your work brutally bashes you in the back of your head with some weights.. And your high school teacher died a few months ago, so your going to be standing with her watching your own funeral..

boooooooooooooo...haaa

actually...I just read that death dreams mean the opposite of dying...

they mean ur not coping with a situation in ur life...they can also mean ur gonna move into a new position somewhere in life soon

so...even though it wasn't my death, something is about to change in my life

o wait...Im getting DIGITAL Cable for the 1st time today!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

L. Veracity 10-05-05 12:39 PM

oh shit!! ROFLMAOOOOOO! @ NOS' interpritation of "That Nigga"s dream hahaahahaa...

P.S. I'm gonna ask my homegurl what site she puts in her dreams at...it takes key words and tells you wht they mean so you can put the story together correctly and figure out what the dream means...I'll ask her about it if I remember, and post it in here so you can quit doing this, lol...

Ranks™ 10-05-05 01:17 PM

Quote:
Your dream means that you are obsessed with RV people and wish desperatly you could watch them all masterbate..

Wow...did he ever set that one up/

Young_law 10-05-05 01:24 PM

Quote:

lmao.......*hangs head in shame* *walks out*