RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   • • "FEATURED TRACKS" is BACK!! • • (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211113)

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 09:41 PM

• • "FEATURED TRACKS" is BACK!! • •

Read all about it!!: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211107

A treat for all audio fiends!

J. Luth 10-09-05 10:16 PM

llmao I was jus about to ask if that would ever be back. dope shit yo.... that's what's up.....

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
llmao I was jus about to ask if that would ever be back. dope shit yo.... that's what's up.....

Man, I'm too gangsta to let that shit go out liek a chump. FUCK THAT!!

LOL, everyone's bumpin their tracks to the top now, lol. I can see this shit's gonna be live as fuck again already.

P.S. stop reading this and go record something, you worthless shitbags!![/insultive encouragement]

Magic5 10-09-05 10:32 PM

I was losing sleep wondering where it had gone.

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I was losing sleep wondering where it had gone.

pft, like your bitch ass will ever record anything lol.

Nynth Degree 10-09-05 11:04 PM

*Had the first ever "featrured" track, a collab with Nos and OMB*

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
*Had the first ever "featrured" track, a collab with Nos and OMB*

: is glad he deleted it :

LOL, nah, I'm busin balls, lol. Go record, hoe.

J. Luth 10-10-05 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

he has,... I believe I can fly remix. lmao... but I wonder when his first serious track would be...

but word, shit's gettin' more active. way shit should be....

J. Luth 10-10-05 12:07 AM

also, iunno if this would be a good rule or not. But maybe like allow 2 or 3 upps, and then after that if you want to uppp it you have to leave feed on another song. Since everyone has that urge to upp their track. Kinda like OM does. my bad, if you already had somethin' like this. But I haven't checked forum in a while. lol

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 12:50 AM

Quote:
also, iunno if this would be a good rule or not. But maybe like allow 2 or 3 upps, and then after that if you want to uppp it you have to leave feed on another song. Since everyone has that urge to upp their track. Kinda like OM does. my bad, if you already had somethin' like this. But I haven't checked forum in a while. lol

hmm.. well luckily for 'Songs', if a track gets upped, it'll usually get a post. If there's like 3-4 ups in a row, a mofos spirit is so broken that they wont' even up it anymore. YES!! lol, but seriously though, fortunately it's pretty much self-filtering as far as the upping goes. Occasionally someone will up a track like 2-3x in one day or like 5x in a row and it'll get locked as a result. If this weren't the food chain there, this would have been a great idea. But don't stop there fam, any ideas are welcome. Who would say "NO!" to having a better forum?

<--not this guy.

J. Luth 10-10-05 01:04 AM

word I feel you, but also, um for featured tracks, I think it was better when mods chose it. like when Seven did it. There was never no problem. Cuz then again, with this voting thing, people jus get their buddies to say..... "Go nominate my track, yo!!" basically kinda like how RV awards is. But you should prolly atleast see how shit goes.... but yea, it was good idea to bring that back..

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 01:29 AM

Quote:
word I feel you, but also, um for featured tracks, I think it was better when mods chose it. like when Seven did it. There was never no problem. Cuz then again, with this voting thing, people jus get their buddies to say..... "Go nominate my track, yo!!" basically kinda like how RV awards is. But you should prolly atleast see how shit goes.... but yea, it was good idea to bring that back..

yeah, you're definitely right, people will get their chums to vote for em, but it's MUCH easier to catch now than it's ever been. Especially since you more or less know everyone's 'circle of friends'. I got my full confidence that it'll work out smooth and people won't be fuck-ups. The shitty part about a mod doing it is that people will say that mod is biased, so the other way only seems natural. Especially when those are the same people listening to the tracks!

Magic5 10-10-05 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

Don't act like my 'I Believe I Can Fly' Remix wasn't godly.

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 10-10-05 03:49 PM

How U Do Dem Dots In Da Title Of This Thread?

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah-Ta-Tat-Tat
How U Do Dem Dots In Da Title Of This Thread?

I type in "big period" in the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Don't act like my 'I Believe I Can Fly' Remix wasn't godly.

That shit was skrait up depressing.