RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   OK OK, I confess. I know who K-Trini is... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211155)

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 12:40 AM

OK OK, I confess. I know who K-Trini is...

OK, think of a person who had soooooo many motherfuckin posts per day that they HAD to jump off the name they were using cuz they were getting dissed ALL THE TIME about it. But the fucked up part is that they're such a fiend for a rap board that they made an alias, and still kept posting. That alias and the sub-aliases there of racked up MORE than this person's original name in 1/5th the time. This person also can't rap on beat to save their motherfuckin LIFE and talked a gang of shit about tons of crap they've never done in the music buisness

Other hints: "K-Trini" came about on the exact same day that this person stopped actively posting on their old name.

This person has a rediculous amount of posts (remember that they switched aliases to bring down the posts/day average of the original names)

The biggest hint of all: This is the only person on AAAALLLLLLLLLL of RV that Me, Carson Gayley, and The Q ALL agree that we can't stand. Prolly the only good thing that ever came from this person.

Oh yeah, he always types in all caps. If you don't know by now, you're a herb who's gonna get merked and owned, you HERB!! :nono:

DQ 10-10-05 12:42 AM

Yay

I know

Damn, I should've known earlier :(

Blay'all 10-10-05 12:43 AM

No, he's not CALI.

KOOL COL-B 10-10-05 12:44 AM

C.A.L.I?

thas tha only person i can think of who had a shit load of posts n beef, werd

Blay'all 10-10-05 12:47 AM

come on, you can tell thats not CALI... unless he REALLY changed up his style/mood on the board.

Compose 10-10-05 12:50 AM

I was actually thinking if it was Cali a while ago, but now I dont think it was him.

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-NOC
No, he's not CALI.

Think agian chief, lol.

Blay'all 10-10-05 12:58 AM

first of all, people have been saying hes CALI for about 2 months now, so you arent coming up with anything new or amazing here.........

And like I said, if he is, he really changed his style up to trick us.

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 01:07 AM

^^ummm, first up, I don't give a flying fuck about "new" when it's a fact. The rest is speculation. They THINK it's him. I KNOW it's him.

And yeah. The end. K-Trini = CALI. Ask a friend. 1

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 01:30 AM

Also, notice that he was posting like CRAZY all over the board till I posted this? The facts are there infront of you chief. All you gota do is open your eyes.

Mad Dog 10-10-05 04:02 AM

wow...that explains EVERYTHING

leady 10-10-05 06:52 AM

in all honesty... who gives a fuck???

they are both bitches, n this is the internet, nobody cares, or y'all shouldnt care. let the little bitch get along with proving he has no life and how much of a wack bitch he is.

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
in all honesty... who gives a fuck???

they are both bitches, n this is the internet, nobody cares, or y'all shouldnt care. let the little bitch get along with proving he has no life and how much of a wack bitch he is.

Youre one of those guys who says he's too good for the internet, yet hangs out here all the time : looks at your number of posts, then the date you joined :

.Judicial. 10-10-05 08:18 AM

im pretty bad on my post to join date ratio...

.Judicial. 10-10-05 08:18 AM

1330 posts in exactly 1 year....wow lol inactivity like whoa