RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Kool G Rap (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211587)

∆ P E X X 10-14-05 08:23 PM

Kool G Rap

'The originator' Is gonna sign to G-Unit. You heard it here first.

-Apexx

noname 10-14-05 08:36 PM

And I care.. ?

Ysdat 10-14-05 08:38 PM

whats your source?

Daubs 10-14-05 08:39 PM

Ketchup.........

Indeph 10-14-05 09:01 PM

thats it I give up, I'm signing with gunit. bye

Terumoto 10-14-05 09:13 PM

how gay....................................... -_- ... I liked kool G -_-

JRoy 10-14-05 09:28 PM

ahh yeah an other rap legend with um...lol ha before you know it all the net geeks will have no one too respect

L. Veracity 10-14-05 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
And I care.. ?

if you don't care why do you even bother posting in the thread? :confused: *smh*

anyway, yeah, never listened to him so iono shit but he's another rapper signed the the label with the most money-making yet shittiest rappers out right now...

noname 10-14-05 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
if you don't care why do you even bother posting in the thread? :confused: *smh*

Becuz I do what the fuck I want!?!?!

Don't make me beat you up!!! :mad:

New Meth0d 10-14-05 09:50 PM

make money money

Logic The Goonie 10-14-05 09:52 PM

Just because he's signed to G-Unit doesn't make him a big faggot cock-sucking chorus-singing herb...

but it's probable. :'(

∆ P E X X 10-14-05 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
whats your source?

Kool G Rap. They're in finalization for a distrobution deal for some new aquisition which ends up adding up to greater distrobution and more distrobution deals. That's exactly what The Rush Ent. is looking for - a distrobution deal.

Now I'm not clear if he's gonna be rockin with them, or just marketed by them, but there will be ink if there isn't already. Jus the 2 legal sides are talking to agree on some figures and it's a wrap.

Terumoto 10-14-05 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Kool G Rap. They're in finalization for a distrobution deal for some new aquisition which ends up adding up to greater distrobution and more distrobution deals. That's exactly what The Rush Ent. is looking for - a distrobution deal.

Now I'm not clear if he's gonna be rockin with them, or just marketed by them, but there will be ink if there isn't already. Jus the 2 legal sides are talking to agree on some figures and it's a wrap.

Did you mean........................ distribution?

La Cosa Nostra 10-14-05 10:28 PM

Yo news flash net heads.

Who the fuck WOULDNT sign to G-Unit. Shit, as long as I could still write my own tracks and have control over my music. I would sign to G-Unit too.

Dont be naieve acting like this would be a bad choice. More money, getting heard by more people, boost in CD sales.

Only real bad thing is maybe having to do a track or two with G-unit.. But WHO CARES..?
Seriously.

Indeph 10-14-05 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
thats it I give up, I'm signing with gunit. bye

Nos needs to listen to me more. Hes slowly changing into indeph.