RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV's Greatest Mystery!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211939)

King Solo 10-18-05 02:04 AM

RV's Greatest Mystery!!!

lol...

and it is...

Who gave 'System' a loss ??

...does anybody have the answer, lol

La Cosa Nostra 10-18-05 02:08 AM

I did..........

Ltizzle 10-18-05 02:13 AM

lmao yea this is a good one
everyones wondered this for the longest time

<< no idea =/

La Cosa Nostra 10-18-05 02:19 AM

Its actually the default for any account's post that is not actually in the member database to be down one loss. Strobe would be able to change it in the options for the battle system... But why would he bother really......*shrugs*

If you look at all members that have had accounts deleted its the same for them too.

King Solo 10-18-05 02:20 AM

^ wow, is there anything you don't know ??

lol...

Mad Dog 10-18-05 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.
^ wow, is there anything you don't know ??

lol...

he don't know the sqaure root of 55...i do though :thumbup:

King Solo 10-18-05 07:20 AM

i wud know the square root of 55...
...if i cud be fucked with using a calculator

Mad Dog 10-18-05 07:52 AM

= answer

Conceptions 10-18-05 09:26 AM

Noone Has Gave The System A Loss ......In Order For The System To Give You Your Check In Post It Has To Suffer A Constant Lost For Your Post

Its Not A Real Battle Lost Its Just a Post Count That Goes On The Record

.,....Trust me This Is The answer Bcuz I USed to Own a Vbulletin Site A While back and it was like this one with my battle system and I Know how it goes so yeah

Problem Solved.

Ryan Hughes 10-18-05 09:27 AM

Nerd......................lol

Conceptions 10-18-05 09:27 AM

And Oh Yea KS ...........we Are Up In The Crew battle check my Sig

:laugh2:

Conceptions 10-18-05 09:28 AM

Yea Im Actually Goin To College to Major In
Computer Engineering &/or Web Designs

So Yea I learn as Much as I can on My Own

Nynth Degree 10-18-05 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Its actually the default for any account's post that is not actually in the member database to be down one loss. Strobe would be able to change it in the options for the battle system... But why would he bother really......*shrugs*

So it's settled now.

Strobe merked System, then they both retired. Strobe 1-0, System 0-1.

leady 10-18-05 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satans Spawn
Noone Has Gave The System A Loss ......In Order For The System To Give You Your Check In Post It Has To Suffer A Constant Lost For Your Post

Its Not A Real Battle Lost Its Just a Post Count That Goes On The Record

.,....Trust me This Is The answer Bcuz I USed to Own a Vbulletin Site A While back and it was like this one with my battle system and I Know how it goes so yeah

Problem Solved.

lol this system strobe uses will be different to yours, every site with a battle system has its own custom one... and i dont know anybody who uses the crappy one made on vbulletin.org ..... the dude who posted that up posted the shittiest ever battle system..... but i love how u act like owning a VB board in the past means u KNOW what it is.

chances are the system was used in a test run of the battle system to check its working properly, anybody who runs a bored would instantly use an account nobody posts to check it works simply because it involves alot of database re-coding aswell as .php coding in quite alot of files. so chances are it could be strobe testing it worked when he installed the battle system.

either that of any of the above mentioned or could be a couple of other things.... only way to get real answer is ask strobe

Insight. 10-18-05 11:34 AM

There have already been many threads about this.

But nick Flethchers a sweet man.