RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Neone with an IPOD (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212220)

COME luva 10-21-05 11:55 AM

Neone with an IPOD

#1...those things are dope

But, here's my question. Does it kill the battery life to recharge it all the time, even before the battery goes dead. You know when you plug it into your USB port to upload songs onto it, it automatically goes into "recharge" mode. So, does leavin it plugged in even though there's battery life let kill the life of the battery?

oh...and I'm happy cuz I found this song I was looking for...

Stephen Merritt...One April Day

CHEA!

Mad Dog 10-21-05 12:00 PM

well if it's like mobile phones i guess letting the battery die once every 4 weeks should be ok life span wise for the ipod

and i shouldn't see leaving the charger in harming the life span of the batt as it's getting a costanst energy source...jus as long as the thing don't overheat majorly or short circuit

Spektikul 10-21-05 01:05 PM

It doesnt kill battery life when its plugged in...

Anytime its connected to your computer through USB, whether your adding songs or not, it will recharge.

Ipods are played tho and fuck up all the time.

Iriver > Ipod anyday.[/not to many ppl care about them yet]

COME luva 10-21-05 01:11 PM

^^damn.why u gotta hate on Ipods?

my ipod doesn't fuck up

don't make me have a pissin contest with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spektikul 10-21-05 01:22 PM

Im not hating on Ipods, I just think ppl like them because everyone else is still all hype about them.

...just wait until youve had your Ipod for like 6-9 months, itll start freezing and shit.

Ps. I could own anyone in a pissing contest, in both distance and accuracy.

COME luva 10-21-05 02:04 PM

[QUOTE=Spektikul]Im not hating on Ipods, I just think ppl like them because everyone else is still all hype about them.

...just wait until youve had your Ipod for like 6-9 months, itll start freezing and shit.

Ps. I could own anyone in a pissing contest, in both distance and accuracy.[/QUOTE]

^^PSSF...but ur RUSTY!

and Im not into Ipods cuz everyone else is...I got one as a gift and I love it...

I bought my own MP# before I received my ipod and so I have an unbiased view of them. This Ipod is just a nice lil gadget.

Oh...and as far as a pissin contest...iz w/e

I drank 1 liter of flavored water and Im ready to unleash it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shoot:

Young_law 10-21-05 03:45 PM

ipods are dope periods....they can play fuckin movies now

KriZ 10-21-05 06:47 PM

It shouldnt... i got one n it works just fine. The battery life does tho seem different from when i first got it. But it still plays for a long time so it works for me lol.

COME luva 10-21-05 06:57 PM

^^Word...

I was wonderin because once I charge it, I can listen to it for just 20 minutes or so and a little big of the bar indicating battery life goes down...

dunno if that's normal

KriZ 10-21-05 07:02 PM

^^^Idk, i just let it play till it's almost dead n turn it off, i dont usually keep track of the timing the bars go down Lol

COME luva 10-21-05 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KriZ
^^^Idk, i just let it play till it's almost dead n turn it off, i dont usually keep track of the timing the bars go down Lol

Ugtr7892qy9e8ty4983f9804t980342yt98ty98

wut u tryna say, I have no life so I count IPOD bar limits?

fuck feytr489yu84yt90y489tfy498ty948ty94t4t4t :hump: :thumbup: :banghead:

Class.Sic 10-21-05 08:57 PM

Im bout to get that new video one, that ish is clean, but the nano is too small, i think i'd lose it..

Incineratedrose 10-21-05 08:58 PM

Yeah, id put it in my pocket and my dick would take up all the room and itd dissapear.

theblob 10-22-05 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
Yeah, id put it in my pocket and my dick would take up all the room and itd dissapear.

now now...stop with the wishfall thinking

but yo...I jus found this nice feature on the Ipod

music quiz...

It plays a short clip from one of the songs in ur library then gives u a choice of 3 song titles...U select the song u think it is it's playing...if ur correct, u get a certain amount of points

lol...I know pointless...but still nice

:thumbup:

Shazz 10-22-05 08:19 PM

Anyone got hook ups on IPod i would apreciate it...Holla.