RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What's so hard about that? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212374)

∆ P E X X 10-22-05 08:58 PM

What's so hard about that?

Yo it's really plain and simple for any human being of at least average intellegence to see. This is a Rap board right? Right. We batle here right? Right. If you claim to have a problem with someone and swear up and down that you've had enough, why not just....hold your breath for this one!...battle them?!

If you think I'm talking to you, I am.

Theory 10-22-05 08:59 PM

I praise this thread

noname 10-22-05 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Yo it's really plain and simple for any human being of at least average intellegence to see. This is a Rap board right? Right. We batle here right? Right. If you claim to have a problem with someone and swear up and down that you've had enough, why not just....hold your breath for this one!...battle them?!

If you think I'm talking to you, I am.

Ok...Battle me.....

Ysdat 10-22-05 09:02 PM

Yeh,

i just sent a pm to the q's second alias on the same subject, simply becaus she gets banned from LL twice,then needs to make another alias to keep talking shit.

We should close LL for a week. Then maybe the site will be used as a rapsite and not a fucking chatroom.

theblob 10-22-05 09:09 PM

Miss Ysdat...I responded to your PM

Oh...and I called out the 2 people I had an issue with...

no battle

nuff said

∆ P E X X 10-22-05 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
Ok...Battle me.....

Ok CALI, pick up the POS Shure SM47 that I know you have and pretend like you'll ever stop running from battling me. This is the part where you say something rediculous about me text battlng you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Yeh,

i just sent a pm to the q's second alias on the same subject, simply becaus she gets banned from LL twice,then needs to make another alias to keep talking shit.

We should close LL for a week. Then maybe the site will be used as a rapsite and not a fucking chatroom.

or simply keep banning that nerd till strobe has to go and ban him directly. Again.

theblob 10-22-05 09:13 PM

Quote:
Ok CALI, pick up the POS Shure SM47 that I know you have and pretend like you'll ever stop running from battling me. This is the part where you say something rediculous about me text battlng you.

or simply keep banning that nerd till strobe has to go and ban him directly. Again.

wow...now were regressing into post middle-school 1st year of high school insults...

NERD...whoaaaaaa

wait...wudn't I be a "faggot" nerd?

:thumbup:

pssf

noname 10-22-05 09:14 PM

Quote:

i don't do audio you dumb fuck becuz i ain't cali.

Ysdat 10-22-05 09:16 PM

Quote:

But you have cool edit, i sent it to you aswell as the crack.

And Q, your life is RV, I have accepted that. So I will allow you to have this account to chat away with.

WhoAmI 10-22-05 09:17 PM

Quote:

nigga his whole point was that he don't fuck with text.... :stupid:

L. Veracity 10-22-05 09:17 PM

fine then Dooms let's battle it out BIATCH!!...my lead penis against yours ROFLMAO

someone cook me some food, I just got outtah the shower N got dressed, now I'm hungry...which one of you shall be my house maiden? :)

∆ P E X X 10-22-05 09:18 PM

Quote:

[pretends to believe you]ok then, but if you can't do audio, you can't battle me. Get your weight up.[/pretends to believe you].

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
wow...now were regressing into post middle-school 1st year of high school insults...

NERD...whoaaaaaa

wait...wudn't I be a "faggot" nerd?

:thumbup:

pssf

what a fuckin nerd LMFAO! Damn son, you can't get enough of this place. LMAO. It's cool. You're about to get banned anyway AHAHAHAHAA. Life is good. You reap what you sew, dingleberry.

Ms. Get Gully 10-22-05 09:18 PM

Lmfao@dooms Callin The Kid Cali Lmfao Thats Why He Got Mad Roflllllllll

L. Veracity 10-22-05 09:21 PM

NK gets mad at anyone with a penis or vagina directing any commentary at him, no matter what it is...he's what I'd generally refer to as a "simple minded douchebag" :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 10-22-05 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
fine then Dooms let's battle it out BIATCH!!...my lead penis against yours ROFLMAO

someone cook me some food, I just got outtah the shower N got dressed, now I'm hungry...which one of you shall be my house maiden? :)

LMAO, nah, I can't mess with you, too diesel. Hell, I bet you'll eat a penis like mine for breakfast!