RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ATTN: Children and the young age impaired.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212405)

La Cosa Nostra 10-23-05 04:02 AM

ATTN: Children and the young age impaired..

Get it through your heads...
You are not as smart as you think you are...

You want to know why? Because you havnt lived properly yet. Your opinions are based on the un-realistic lives you have lead where you havnt faced the types of experience and revelations older people have.

I get so sick and tired of making an argument and having some young ass kid come in and try to beef with me over what I say making bullshit arguments and being extremily annoying and hard to explain to due to the pathetic points they decide to stick with.

Opinions should be illegal for people under the age of 18.

And dont come in acting like this doesent apply to you because most of the time it does. Kids can be involved in somewhat intelligent discussion at times and not make an ass of themselves.. But please, if you are a kid and you see something you disagree with from an older person... MAKE SURE YOU READ IT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

Because the amount of times I've seen young ass dickhead children take a small part of someones argument (including mine) and blow it right out of context making compleatly stupid moronic points that would only be agreed upon by people equally as stupid.... Is astounding.

Kids these days all want to grow up WAY too fast for whats mentally and physically possable.

∆ P E X X 10-23-05 04:06 AM

the last paragraph is my favorite.

JRoy 10-23-05 04:12 AM

hmmm that sucks

Ysdat 10-23-05 04:12 AM

rofl, gotta love your positivity nos.

Fuck kids,lets hate our youth and completly silent them/us :thumbup:

Young_law 10-23-05 04:54 AM

im smart .

Young_law 10-23-05 04:55 AM

go ahead ask me a question lol

Young_law 10-23-05 04:56 AM

and nos peep my new track in my sig its called dont fuck wit tha law tell me what u think bout it

Indeph 10-23-05 05:02 AM

Hey I DO know it all. :mad:

tim dim 10-23-05 07:00 AM

:(I wish I could have a valid oppinion but since nos says I dont maybe I should shut up :O

theblob 10-23-05 07:03 AM

well...Nos...of course someone 40-50 years old could argue that YOU shouldn't have an opinion because you're still a child

under 25 = still in adolescence

tim dim 10-23-05 07:19 AM

I have the mental age of a 100 year old lol

La Cosa Nostra 10-23-05 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
rofl, gotta love your positivity nos.

Fuck kids,lets hate our youth and completly silent them/us :thumbup:

I have no tolorance for stupidity on the internet..

And I noticed almost EVERYONE that argues with the stuff I say when it happens.. Is under 18 years old.

The one exception is L. Veracity, I believe she is 23 and weve argued in the past... But one person is not going to sway the opinion I have in this thread.

Mother fuck children trying to talk to me like they know something I dont. I am not your average joe with an ego on an internet forum.. Believe that.....

Buck.Marley 10-23-05 09:38 AM

I'm 16, so I guess this thread somewhat is referring to me, and its all bullshit and I pitty the naive comments.

Viva 10-23-05 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I have no tolorance for stupidity on the internet..

And I noticed almost EVERYONE that argues with the stuff I say when it happens.. Is under 18 years old.

The one exception is L. Veracity, I believe she is 23 and weve argued in the past... But one person is not going to sway the opinion I have in this thread.

Mother fuck children trying to talk to me like they know something I dont. I am not your average joe with an ego on an internet forum.. Believe that.....

then how do put up with yourself!!??

I'm 18 and i know plenty of ppl under that age who have valid opinions and ideas. Who the fuck r u to say that most ppl under the age of 18 on RV havent 'lived enough yet'!? U dont know anything really about anyone on here, just the way u say ur not an 'average joe with an ego on an internet forum', most of us probably think u r but then again we don't really know u.....so get over urself.

Buck.Marley 10-23-05 09:57 AM

Seriously....

B owns.