RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   New Pics Of Tha g lol j/p (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212487)

JRoy 10-23-05 10:05 PM

New Pics Of Tha g lol j/p

4 Attachment(s)
awww jeah...lol i be a gansta in stuff

Shazz 10-23-05 10:06 PM

omg its so big it scared me...

JRoy 10-23-05 10:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yeah an other one for sho lol

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 10:14 PM

your cool and everything,

but if you were in my area. you'd be someone i'd jump FOR SURE, no question. I'd whip your ass the minute i saw you. Because you have nice gear. and you have the baby face. :)

Shazz 10-23-05 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz

but if you were in my area. you'd be someone i'd jump FOR SURE, no question. I'd whip your ass the minute i saw you. Because you have nice gear. and you have the baby face. :)

oh ya?
lets see you...

JRoy 10-23-05 10:21 PM

Quote:

lol.....shit if you were in my area you wouldn't wanna fuck wit me....lol....but shit youd problya be liek yo i'm jakcin u and then i'd be like yo its me jroy and u'd be like OOO SHIT really?? fuck lets ride out and smack some bitches n get some paper n do some dope collabs..and i be like aight man lets make some money then we'd put outta dope album and rock the city

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 10:22 PM

that probably would happen. And i carry a switchblade and i have a gun (needs bullets) thats worst case cenario though. LOL. but word how tall are you?

and Shazz stfu, you aint cool fagget

Shazz 10-23-05 10:24 PM

Quote:
that probably would happen. And i carry a switchblade and i have a gun (needs bullets) thats worst case cenario though. LOL. but word how tall are you?

Dude im playin...man...

New Meth0d 10-23-05 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy
yeah an other one for sho lol

you look like a beast in the second pic...but you look likea baby face soft kid in the other

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazz
Dude im playin...man...

oh alright, you cool then. Lol

JRoy 10-23-05 10:27 PM

Quote:

lol i'd be carrying some heat with me too with no bullets then i'd forget my knife n u'd be like poke n i'd be like :help: lol j/p nah we should work on a joint tho dunny

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 10:28 PM

LOL @ GUN damn son look at your house, you can probably afford the whole army supply. and word get at me on aim or msn. We can do a track together

Thats whaz up

Shazz 10-23-05 10:29 PM

Quote:
LOL @ GUN damn son look at your house, you can probably afford the whole army supply. and word get at me on aim or msn. We can do a track together

Thats whaz up

LOL!!!
Thass wassup

JRoy 10-23-05 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
you look like a beast in the second pic...but you look likea baby face soft kid in the other

thats cuz i am a beast lol ;-)

JRoy 10-23-05 10:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Thats whaz up

lol shit...you should see it it was 40,000 dollars shit its shitty as fuck i live in a mobile home park