RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ike - Screw Your Prizes ( Round 0 Rap Game Track ) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212612)

.Ike. 10-24-05 05:34 PM

Ike - Screw Your Prizes ( Round 0 Rap Game Track )

i left feed on CHo Kahns track.....and Paranoids track...

Tha Q
Dooms
Lady Fiya..

THIS IS A JOKE.....im sure youll all realize that...but just incase...thought id point it out....

www.soundclick.com/youngike

Screw Your Prizes...Enjoy

~Lady Fiya~ 10-24-05 05:39 PM

Yeah I already know it's a joke...you made me laugh tho, with the "mic I already have" line

I ain't even gonna break it down, you know it was pretty good already lol..

Shame on you.. hee hee

.Ike. 10-24-05 06:24 PM

yes yes.......................

Pop Lotty 10-24-05 06:43 PM

sound dead like eminem

L.E 10-24-05 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
sound dead like eminem

Word to that.

*Hides in Jealousy*

Haha...yeah man this track is fire...I loved the quality, the lyrics, and the flow...a great track. Keep it up, and return the favor on the track I'm postin up soon please..."On Your Christmas List (Also Rap Game Round 0 Track)"...

Daubs 10-24-05 07:16 PM

yeah,

eminem like...

lol funny shit...i was feelin this

Had a lot of originality from other rv heads.

good ish.

.Ike. 10-24-05 11:16 PM

i hate being told that

L.E 10-24-05 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
i hate being told that

I know the feeling...

If you would wanna return the favor, it would be appreciatied :D.

Paranoid 10-25-05 12:28 AM

I like this not a track I'd bump but I can see you lettin out on the beat quite a bit, I can picture you rappin faster on this but you still did pretty good, your flow is good and as is your delivery and emotion. the beat is meh but overall I enjoyed your lyrics and verse. so yup keep goin man, like I can't say shit that'd make you be better but I can say you that would make you feel good bout yourself so just keep at it man

Ms. Get Gully 10-25-05 01:26 AM

word overall dope track right here ..good crisp flow..very clear..almost the best quality ive ever heard on the net ;-/ but ne who ...flow was great lyrics was great..funny to listen to. ya voice is pretty nice.

Debit 10-25-05 05:21 AM

i agree...u sound dead like eminem...lmao...anyways i'm really feeling this track...lyrics were tight...flow was tight...mic presence and ya delivery were tight too...thei'rs not really much u could work on to make this better...everything was good...overall this was a nice track...maybe even d/l worthy

Ebircs 10-25-05 09:31 AM

bonus feed for the end...turned on wen i checked ur page...

2 words...SICK SHIT....professional grade production,LUVIN ur voice/flow/style ,lyrics is deff on point man...even liked the skit ! LOL

n for th9is song...

not realy feelin the beat but...

lyrics is wayyy on point again...ditto for voice/flow...NUTHIN is pushed..all fits perfect...+ it's funny so....can't beat that shit...this is one emcee i'll deff b checkin more often

.Ike. 10-25-05 01:18 PM

word...thanks a lot people....really appreciate it

.Ike. 10-25-05 07:56 PM

more feed please....................

Zone Out 10-25-05 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
more feed please....................

*grabs spoon with food and puts it in your mouth*