RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Saw 2 was... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213040)

theblob 10-28-05 09:45 PM

Saw 2 was...

a dope ass movie...

I was marginal about the first one but really enjoyed this sequel. So, following that logic, fans of the first one will love this sequel. As a horror movie, it works more to gross you out than scare you. And, though the plot is familiar, it's better executed this time due to a more elaborate web of characters, story twists, and puzzles. This is one bloody/gory movie that will entertain you for the money.

DEF. check it out! :thumbup:

Indeph 10-28-05 09:46 PM

i'll go see it on halloween.

PrahJect 10-28-05 09:50 PM

^^^ LOL word...imma get that on bootleg...ah the UK soo behind

King Solo 10-28-05 09:52 PM

^^ the UK ain't that far behind fool......

i saw it and called my cousin up who lives in the UK and he is going to the cinema tonite to watch it......

theblob 10-29-05 09:29 AM

yes

bootleg!

SIKE!

Nynth Degree 10-29-05 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
So, following that logic, fans of the first one will love this sequel.

No, that's about as far from the truth as you can get. I went with several fans of the first one, and they hated the sequel, because they went expecting to see pretty much another version of the first one. I knew this one was gonna be different, and that's what I wanted to see. Needless to say I was quite entertained.

Saw 2 is a more character driven movie, giving insight to Jigsaw's motives and general psychology. It's a lot more graphic than the first one, and more elaborate. Even with 8 people in the house, the plot didn't slip or focus mainly on one specific person.

And yes, the ending was fucking great.

Cocaine 10-29-05 12:51 PM

was it like as puzzling as the first one???

Speats 10-29-05 12:57 PM

this looks dope, the first one was just illness,cant wait to see the second

Nynth Degree 10-29-05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostrophe
was it like as puzzling as the first one???

It wasn't as complex, but it had some good twists.

Indeph 10-29-05 08:27 PM

9th pm me the ending and be a real G.

WhoAmI 10-29-05 09:24 PM

i need to go and see that....but should i watch the first one first to understand it or something?

Nynth Degree 10-29-05 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |||DRKMAN|||
i need to go and see that....but should i watch the first one first to understand it or something?

Absolutely. 2 of the people I was with haven't seen the first one, and the said #2 sucked. But aside from understanding the story, the first one is a great movie. I'd say watch it even if you don't wanna see the sequel.

Indeph 10-29-05 09:44 PM

Thank you 9th for being a real g! :mad:

theblob 10-29-05 10:27 PM

the ending was good, not great...the movie was consistently entertaining throughout

Kawn Flixx 10-29-05 11:11 PM

Word the movie looks dope, ima see it tomorrow probably