RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The New Gay In Thing:( (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213049)

50Cal. 10-29-05 02:13 AM

The New Gay In Thing:(

ok so ive been gone awhile and i come back to see r.v has fallen to a new level of gayness called perfect records................. :nono: fake records are not cool that show your actually a herb who thinks winning on r.v makes you cool.i will give a few examples

red bull i beat him but hes now 25-0 without resetting his record :huh:

spektikul i also beat him but now hes undefeated as well.

very gay very very very gay even gayer then tha q is:(

nos i know he had 2 losses now thier gone :huh:

and many others now it was cool when people just got better and showed what theyve really done.memisis was like 40-0 or some shit and i thought he was wack until i actually battled him and the kid came hard as fuck.seriously what does a net record mean?is it that fucking important that you gotta fake jacks and cheat to win?i reset my record twice which would make me 118-29 overall i been beaten plenty of times and ive beaten some good kids as well but who cares?be yourself and win your battles stop fucking cheating and pming strobe to take losses off your record when the other person doesnt agree to it now im 60-19 when i should be 62-18.seriously gay.this is a message to r.v to actually elevate and stop fronting.discuss...........

High-Dro 10-29-05 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
seriously what does a net record mean?is it that fucking important that you gotta fake jacks and cheat to win?

if you don't think it's "that fucking important", why are you making such a big deal out of it? why does it bring you so much rage? lastly, why did you dedicate any amount of time to making this thread if it isn't important?

Magic5 10-29-05 02:33 AM

Yeah, I've never lost a battle on this site. One person from this site has beaten me, but it was on another site. Meaning, I'm cool.

50Cal. 10-29-05 02:42 AM

^your not cool but your pretty good at text;)and as for the herb in the second thread im not making a big deal outta it stupid read the thread.im stating that its gay for people to do this and i want to know why they do it in the first place and id like to hear others opions on the matter.

Magic5 10-29-05 02:45 AM

I think if you've lost a battle ON THIS SITE, you shouldn't be able to get it removed. That destroys the whole purpose of having systematic battles like that. If you win, great; if you lose, pm strobe to have it removed? I just think it's stupid.

High-Dro 10-29-05 02:56 AM

i'm not saying i dont agree with you CALI, but the fact that you made this thread illustrates the fact that you do indeed, care

L.E 10-29-05 03:04 AM

Whoa...

Your back.

50Cal. 10-29-05 03:14 AM

^not for long and memisis i agree i will now make this a poll for strobe

L.E 10-29-05 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^not for long and memisis i agree i will now make this a poll for strobe

Ooohhh I see...

How is your audio going..?

I've elevated like a mu fucka. :cool: Peep the sig.

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-05 03:28 AM

I only ever had 1 loss... But when I stopped battling I seen that a bunch of the votes in that battle were one line votes like "schema won peace" so instead of re-opening schema jus said fuck it close it and take the win..

*shrugs* It doesent matter to me to be honest... 52-0 is more novelty than anything...
I've basically beaten most the good cats on this site anyway....
Now I jus stay here to mod..

OrEo da cookie 10-29-05 03:39 AM

i lost my only battle since i came back cuz of dickriders..but i aint caring...i battle any one and if they win i net shake they hand and come harder next battle {so losing can open more doors than winnin} <<hahaha

L.E 10-29-05 03:43 AM

But really...

Who battles on this sight anymore anyways..?

Status 10-29-05 04:48 AM

yo if i knew you could do this i would have done it a long time ago, LOL j/k

but yeah i was wandering how these kids got 3490340-0 records....

hmmmmmmm and CALI what hapened to your label, RAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

LOL at stop faking jacks, LOL

GangsStarShit 10-29-05 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I think if you've lost a battle ON THIS SITE, you shouldn't be able to get it removed. That destroys the whole purpose of having systematic battles like that. If you win, great; if you lose, pm strobe to have it removed? I just think it's stupid.

you no-showed vs me :thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 10-29-05 05:39 AM

1) I'm 0-1 at text.

2) You bitched to strobe when I in fact beat YOU in audio, but you had me dq'd cause you're a bitch.

3) I was agreeing with your entire post, until you said "I should ACTUALLY be 62-18." Meaning you made this entire thread because, even though you've been gone for months, you remember'd what your NET record was, and were pissed when you got back. Congrats - you jus owned yourself with one line. word.