RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why I "don't collab".. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213180)

∆ P E X X 10-30-05 03:58 PM

Why I "don't collab"..

A lot of people think I don't collab because I think they're wack or something like that and it ain't even liek that. The #1 reason I don't collab with a lot of cats is that their sound quality is AAASSS. The sound quality of their verses be atrocious with like 75% of it from the mic and 25% from who ever DIDN'T mix it down and I'm supposed to get on there with my condenser and time spent on a mix-down? It just dosen't make sense. I could get on the song doing my ABC's and the quality alone would make the offending verses seem extra horrible, and I can't use the track for any promotional stuff because that one track will stand out like a sore dick. BTW, This isn't talking about lyrics AT ALL, just the quality. So now you know.

On the other hand, if you have a set-up with GOOD quality, and you know what the hell I mean my good quality, like if you're serious about making music to the point you actually went out and spent money on hardware and you want to collab, DEFINITELY get at me. A lot of people with good set-ups have gotten at me for tracks for their mixtapes and eleven times outta ten we end up making crack in the form of music. I'm ALWAYS down to spit a verse on a hot track, I'm ALWAYS working on a project that promotes other MC's trying to come up, and I'm ALWAYS looking to make good AND usable music. UNO!!

J. Luth 10-30-05 04:29 PM

lol word I feel you..... I'm like that sometimes too, even tho my quality ain't ill. but i mean if it's huge ass quality difference it sounds so bad..... if I do record wit someone wit wack quality, I usually let them have first verse so when mine comes in, it seems like I have god-like quality :cool:

PrahJect 10-30-05 04:33 PM

I respect that...i see where u comin from......thas all i have to say...werd...1

∆ P E X X 10-30-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lol word I feel you..... I'm like that sometimes too, even tho my quality ain't ill. but i mean if it's huge ass quality difference it sounds so bad..... if I do record wit someone wit wack quality, I usually let them have first verse so when mine comes in, it seems like I have god-like quality :cool:

lmao, dman son, lol. Never heard of anyone using "residual quality" lol.

J. Luth 10-30-05 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, dman son, lol. Never heard of anyone using "residual quality" lol.

yea, lol cuz it happens like that. Cuz everytime I used to drop a track wit like Triple or SenseR, I always got "Your qualiy is coo, could be upped", and now wit Tizz and decree, wit their bad mics lol, I always get "damn, man, you got studio type quality, real dope".... but it's always been the same quality. it's weird........

K.ontroverz.Y 10-30-05 04:49 PM

hmm...i should have 2 grand in my pockets in no time..once that happens..i will begin fuxxin wit my studio. i have some parts. but i cant hook it all up and shit. i got an amplifyer now i need a fuckin pre amp. and i gotz a nice mic and shit.

TeamOne 10-30-05 04:58 PM

sooooooooo........ y dont u collab with me damnit?

Indeph 10-30-05 05:00 PM

Fuck ya'll my quality was illy :shoot: *gets owned by next post*

J. Luth 10-30-05 05:01 PM

Deph is dope :rolleyes:

Indeph 10-30-05 05:02 PM

Your beats are dope :rolleyes:

∆ P E X X 10-30-05 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
sooooooooo........ y dont u collab with me damnit?

you tell me .

Status 10-30-05 08:53 PM

a few poeple ask me to collab but they have bad qaulity so i just throw a shitty ass verse out there and half the time peopel with bad qaulity are new to the game and are wack but yo anyway

DOOMS lets collab..................................

Ltizzle 10-30-05 08:57 PM

word my qualitys dope :cool:

J. Luth 10-30-05 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
a few poeple ask me to collab but they have bad qaulity so i just throw a shitty ass verse out there and half the time peopel with bad qaulity are new to the game and are wack but yo anyway

DOOMS lets collab..................................

isn't your quality bad too? =/

Pop Lotty 10-30-05 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
isn't your quality bad too? =/

Nigga, didn't you spend 200 on a mic? You said ya quality ain't all that nice?

I'm gonna be in Mass to whoop yo' ass for not giving me the 200 dollars that you spent.