RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is this a dream? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213655)

∆ P E X X 11-05-05 03:29 AM

Is this a dream?

Imagine a world where you can go into a popular bar that's local to you and never pay for one drink, security never hassles you like they do other people, the under-cover cops are on your side, and everyone there knows you, has heard about you or are otherwise generally very happy to see you. You sit down, enjoy a free drink or two, talk to some chicks, get some numbers, kiss cheeks, wave hands and walk right out the door with $680 more than you came in with.

This is my life. Why should I stop living it?

Hustle hard.

KOOL COL-B 11-05-05 03:34 AM

PFFT, i found a nickle on tha floor in tha caffeteria at skool 2day, but u dont see me braggin :thumbup:

*iz fucking jelous of u* :(

werd

Terumoto 11-05-05 03:42 AM

It is a dream... soon you'll wake up and remember you're actually a 48 year old, fat, white virgin that is an unsuccessful accountant. Realizing the horrible truth that you can't possibly rap and that music, for some reason or another, doesnt exist in the real world, you seek to ignite a revolution of liesure and dopeness by launching a rapping career. This will fail, and years later you'll die of lung cancer.

La Cosa Nostra 11-05-05 03:52 AM

*bes cooler than dooms*

Man I been gettin that treatment for years..... Join the club sweetheart

∆ P E X X 11-05-05 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
It is a dream... soon you'll wake up and remember you're actually a 48 year old, fat, white virgin that is an unsuccessful accountant. Realizing the horrible truth that you can't possibly rap and that music, for some reason or another, doesnt exist in the real world, you seek to ignite a revolution of liesure and dopeness by launching a rapping career. This will fail, and years later you'll die of lung cancer.

Hmm..nah, I can't be dreaming. In my dreams I never post here, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
*bes cooler than dooms*

Man I been gettin that treatment for years..... Join the club sweetheart

sweetheart, lol. Yeah it sounds like you been "getting the treatment alright" lol. But man that's when I realized the meaning of the term "living the fast life". Here I was thinking it was being in a rush everywher you went, but all along it was not rushing at all. things jsut happen fast while you relax and wash in the wave of money.

WhoAmI 11-05-05 05:05 AM

now dooms would this extra 680 bucks be coming from illegal activities :nono:

TitoBronsky 11-05-05 11:47 AM

word nigga... hit me off wit a lil work home boi!!!!!!! shit.........

Viva 11-05-05 01:04 PM

:shocked: ..................................... :wtf:

Theory 11-05-05 01:11 PM

680 in one day, hmm, you deal better then any dealers I know around here, and better then me, go fuck yourself, :thumbup: pretty much

TeamOne 11-05-05 01:58 PM

It was all a dream

∆ P E X X 11-05-05 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theory
680 in one day, hmm, you deal better then any dealers I know around here, and better then me, go fuck yourself, :thumbup: pretty much

680 is NOTHING. If I got there earlier I def woulda made a lot more than that. Probably clear somewhere in the 900's tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
It was all a dream

I used to read word up magazine.

Pop Lotty 11-05-05 03:02 PM

Dooms front me a brick, and mail it through US postal service.

∆ P E X X 11-05-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Dooms front me a brick, and mail it through US postal service.

brick? man, you listen to too much rap music, that shit dosen't happen anywhere near that, lol. "Bricks", lol. No one even call's em bricks anymore since they're not nearly as big or as hard as they used to be. LMAO, turn off scarface B. It's not even remotely real.

Phenom-in-all 11-05-05 03:58 PM

I got a solo show booked Nov. 25 for $2G. word. :thumbup:

Pop Lotty 11-05-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
brick? man, you listen to too much rap music, that shit dosen't happen anywhere near that, lol. "Bricks", lol. No one even call's em bricks anymore since they're not nearly as big or as hard as they used to be. LMAO, turn off scarface B. It's not even remotely real.

Like I said...front me a brick.