RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   aiigh, so Im at Office Max.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213967)

Zone Out 11-08-05 05:57 PM

aiigh, so Im at Office Max..

and I bought me a large 100 case of cd's so i can get ready to start sendin out my mixtape.
and I bought a few other things.
and it came out to $45 and some change.
so I give the white bitch 3 twenties and she stares at them for 5 fuckin minutes to try and see if they real.
Then she puts it in the cash register, and I say "you never seen new money before?" and I take my bags and say "fuckin bitch" and walked out.

Tha Q. 11-08-05 06:03 PM

daz ya problem with der...shudda gone to Staples or Best Buy

Past Tense 11-08-05 06:06 PM

man u got jipped they have a 7 dollar for 50 cds at Office max up here its real good

Zone Out 11-08-05 06:11 PM

what!?
I got the slim cd CASES.
100 of them
its in a box
for $25.
that was too much?

Compose 11-08-05 06:16 PM

She was just checking them...mad impatient, so what...if you had a buisness you wouldnt want to be earning counterfeit money.

Zone Out 11-08-05 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
She was just checking them...mad impatient, so what...if you had a buisness you wouldnt want to be earning counterfeit money.

stfu
if you was BLACK in a WHITE neighborhood, and the cashier was white, and you hand her $20 and she took 5 minutes holding a damn $20 bill in the light to see if it was fake you would feel the same way I felt.

Compose 11-08-05 06:30 PM

She didnt take 5 minutes to look at a fucking bill, you're over exagerating it, and stop blaming shit on racism...did it cross your mind that maybe shes not racist and checks the bill for everyone because she doesnt want to get fired for having fake bills.

Zone Out 11-08-05 06:35 PM

Quote:
She didnt take 5 minutes to look at a fucking bill, you're over exagerating it, and stop blaming shit on racism...did it cross your mind that maybe shes not racist and checks the bill for everyone because she doesnt want to get fired for having fake bills.

no, you THINK Im exagerating.
She was holdin it up for literally 5 MINUTES. Spinnin all around tryin to look in the light and shit.
And the white lady that was in line before me bought a $4 pack of printin paper and gave her a $10 bill and she aint check it.
And you can't get fired for havin fake bills. Unless it happens ALOT.

Ltizzle 11-08-05 07:04 PM

theres a chance shit was racial profiling if thats what you implying...
i wouldnt be suprised if that was the case at all, its fucked up its still around

but fact of the matter is
most stores are required to check 20's and bigger bills to see if their legit or not, and most stores just have them lil lights that get the job done in like 5 seconds max...
so she was most likely just extremely dumb, lmao.

Zone Out 11-08-05 07:07 PM

most stores mark them with that marker to see
but she made it look all obvious and Imma be truthful, it hurted my feelings:-(
holdin the bill all up and shit.

Ltizzle 11-08-05 07:49 PM

^yea thats madd gay then
you're right bout that marker, they do that shit more than the light..
she like want to catch you wit a counterfeit or somethin

Pop Lotty 11-08-05 07:52 PM

ahahahahhahahahhahah

Valerie 11-08-05 07:57 PM

Damn Fam I feel for you that shit sucks it happened to me 6 days ago. and is very fusterating. :banghead:

New Meth0d 11-08-05 08:36 PM

Quote:

i cahsier a little bit at my job, and i have dont check bills, and i have not seen any other of the normal chashiers check bills like that....so you have a right to be mad

Ltizzle 11-08-05 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
Damn Fam I feel for you that shit sucks it happened to me 6 days ago. and is very fusterating. :banghead:

youre white
its completely different.