RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So I just saw SAW 2... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213982)

J. Luth 11-08-05 10:03 PM

So I just saw SAW 2...

and shit was dope as hell yo. The ending I never would have thought it. But remembering all the shit that you kno who was doing, it made sense. But damn yo....... dope shit. They left shit open for a possible 3rd one. :cool: but word ~_~

Valerie 11-08-05 11:32 PM

Hey Spul did u like the part where he cut the skin off the back of his neck? :thumbup:

.Ike. 11-08-05 11:35 PM

^ that was the dumbest part of the movie

Valerie 11-08-05 11:35 PM

Or the part where the keys in his eye?

.Ike. 11-08-05 11:37 PM

that was an ill part of the movie.........

Kawn Flixx 11-08-05 11:42 PM

I havent seen it :(

∆ P E X X 11-09-05 02:19 AM

I was a little let down how they ended it with you know who as you know who doing you know what for you know who else. the puzzlles were cool this time around though the death mask is essentially the same as the reverse bear trap. some of em though liek the door and key one seemed easily defeatable (keep turning the handle till no more shots come out) and not as thought out as in the first one (why not grab the gun if you didn't use all the rounds in it?). It was also shot a lot differently too, it was shot with a regular-ass Jason-style gritty screen to it, where as the first one was crisp and vivid lively pop-video colors to contrast the depression of destitution. the second one had too many characters in it for my taste, so all in all I say it fell well short of the first one's legacy.

SPuL, the third one's supposedlt Saw 1.5. Think about it.

WhoAmI 11-09-05 04:32 AM

daymn i seriously need to see the Saw films

Tha Q. 11-09-05 05:23 AM

I can't wait to see the new Harry Potter flick...the last one was good

Tie-D 11-09-05 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I can't wait to see the new Harry Potter flick...the last one was good

amen to that.

i aint seen any of the saws. Wats the best one?

Tha Q. 11-09-05 06:49 AM

^^Well...there's only 2...Part 2 was more entertaining than part 1

but that's like askin which SCREAM was better...

u need part 1 to have any of the others

speaking of scream, does wes craven plan to rehash that franchise?

Also...anyone heard anything about Freddy vs. Jason part 2?

they need to get Wes Craven to direct this one cuz the 1st one sucked.

Tie-D 11-09-05 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

Also...anyone heard anything about Freddy vs. Jason part 2?

they need to get Wes Craven to direct this one cuz the 1st one sucked.

well said. It needs a bit of Wes's magic in it.

About Saw, is it definately worth watching the two of them cos my mate has both on dvd and i was gonna borrow them and watch them wiv my girl

Speats 11-09-05 07:42 AM

i seriously was desapointed by the ending, i prefered the first one, dunno about this one, wasint really feeling it, imma still go watch saw 3,im very impatient

TeamOne 11-09-05 08:08 AM

i never saw Saw I, but Saw II was real cool to me...... somehow i amazingly guessed where the son was gonna be in the first 20-30 minutes (it was more of a joke i sed to a friend after one comment the villain made, but ill take credit anyways) but the movie had alotta twists and turns to keep u guessing, and make the viewer think just as hard as the characters in the movie are.......

Paranoid 11-09-05 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
and shit was dope as hell yo. The ending I never would have thought it. But remembering all the shit that you kno who was doing, it made sense. But damn yo....... dope shit. They left shit open for a possible 3rd one. :cool: but word ~_~

I'm glad you didn't sit there talkin bout what happened haha. I hope it's dope, you wouldn't lie to me would you spul?