RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Signs that you might be a loser. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214332)

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:30 PM

Signs that you might be a loser.

Lets be serious..if you don't have SHIT ELSE to do than to post back and fourth to YOUR SELF a solid 10+ times..you're a loser. Seriously. Get a fuckin life, or a friend, or a hobby, or something. For christs sake.

Magic5 11-12-05 08:36 PM

Word. I just closed his thread because I can.

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:39 PM

Q...don't even respond to this...ignore it and the blatant double standard...if you have a problem with how the shit is run, u leave...u don't stay and complain about it...Take action dawg...u don't need this board

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Q...don't even respond to this...ignore it and the blatant double standard...if you have a problem with how the shit is run, u leave...u don't stay and complain about it...Take action dawg...u don't need this board

lol...why u have to say something to me....I wasn't gonna say anything about this thread...but ur right...I ain't sweatin it dawg...cuz when I leave, niggas will find someone else who's honest to clown...iz the nature of bullies

Blay'all 11-12-05 08:41 PM

haha, word @ Q's boldness

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:41 PM

Quote:
lol...why u have to say something to me....I wasn't gonna say anything about this thread...but ur right...I ain't sweatin it dawg...cuz when I leave, niggas will find someone else who's honest to clown...iz the nature of bullies

well...jus don't worry about it...daz all :thumbup:

Compose 11-12-05 08:41 PM

lol, or maybe some people are just bored one day...it doesnt mean they dont have a life forever

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:42 PM

Quote:
well...jus don't worry about it...daz all :thumbup:

aiight...gotchu...thanx again for all the useful advice in the other thread...I was gonna say something else before the "FAIR" mod closed it...but yea...thanx dawg

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:43 PM

Quote:
aiight...gotchu...thanx again for all the useful advice in the other thread...I was gonna say something else before the "FAIR" mod closed it...but yea...thanx dawg

well...u know how shit is mike...when in ROME...do as they do...nah mean...sure this thread shudda been moved cuz it's beef...but Let their hypocrisy shine through...it'll come back on them...Let god avenge u

lol...wait, I sound like Reverend JENKINS!

PRAISE JESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:43 PM

Quote:
well...u know how shit is mike...when in ROME...do as they do...nah mean...sure this thread shudda been moved cuz it's beef...but Let their hypocrisy shine through...it'll come back on them...Let god avenge u

lol...wait, I sound like Reverend JENKINS!

PRAISE JESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet u it'll be closed now...lol

man...some bull --ish

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:44 PM

Quote:
I bet u it'll be closed now...lol

man...some bull --ish

MIKE...wut I tell u son?...If u got a problem wit it...DO something about it

either leave or jus drop a song or move onto the next thing...shit ain't worth stress

doesn't make sense

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:46 PM

Quote:
MIKE...wut I tell u son?...If u got a problem wit it...DO something about it

either leave or jus drop a song or move onto the next thing...shit ain't worth stress

doesn't make sense

once again...ur right

hahaa....are u single?

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:46 PM

Quote:
once again...ur right

hahaa....are u single?

wudn't u like to know :hump: :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lol, or maybe some people are just bored one day...it doesnt mean they dont have a life forever

well they sure as shit don't have a life THAT day. That's for damn sure, lol. People don't suddenly 'not have a life', it takes a loonnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time for someoen to get to that level of loniless. IIt takes a lot of preperaton. Dedication. A steady solitude regime that comes from alienating everyone who cared for you. That's a Goal. A dream...to be the Ultimate. Loser. Good thing hitting on underage boys on a rap board only makes them a pervert. :thumbup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Word. I just closed his thread because I can.

Word. I thought it was because he was in direct violation of the rules here that he calls a "double standard". Oh wait..that's why he gets banned from LL, lol, not threads closed. My mistake.

Tha Q. 11-12-05 08:49 PM

Quote:
wudn't u like to know :hump: :thumbup:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...YEP!

haaaa