RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   You ever noticed... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214343)

Mr. Nice Guy 11-12-05 10:09 PM

You ever noticed...

...How much RapVerse and RapBattles are alike/have in common? Well, I have and guess what dunny's!

They used to be the same fucking website!(Rapbattles.com)

Then they were RB1 and RB2... Now its, RB and RV.

If you've battled on both, which do you prefer and why. Personally, I favor RB. But thats just my opinion.

Edited to get rid of the long ass space.
-Mimesis

Untold 11-12-05 10:12 PM

^Hey... I've been here longer than you.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy
...How much RapVerse and RapBattles are alike/have in common? Well, I have and guess what dunny's!

They used to be the same fucking website!(Rapbattles.com)

Then they were RB1 and RB2... Now its, RB and RV.

If you've battled on both, which do you prefer and why. Personally, I favor RB. But thats just my opinion.

Thanks for telling us what we already knew. :rolleyes:

47.29" of Zigs 11-12-05 10:15 PM

well ive been around since june of 03

i like it on here cuz rb is kinda fucked no hate but fa rizzle it is

Zone Out 11-12-05 10:18 PM

Rb is a BILLION times better.
ALOT more active, audio wise.
smarter conversations.
not as much bullshit beef.
and when cats DO have beef, get this
THEY BATTLE IT OUT.
Go figure.

La Cosa Nostra 11-12-05 10:21 PM

RB sucks...
That site is full of fucking geeks I swear...

All internet forums suck though, so they shouldnt feel singled out or nothing...

Zone Out 11-12-05 10:24 PM

^whats yo name on rb?
I know you got one.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
RB sucks...
That site is full of fucking geeks I swear...

All internet forums suck though, so they shouldnt feel singled out or nothing...

Not RM.

La Cosa Nostra 11-12-05 10:27 PM

RM sucks just like the rest of em...

Full of nobodies that will never actually make it anywhere with rap but still entertain themselves with gigantic net ego's...

Past Tense 11-12-05 10:29 PM

i dont know why i like this site theres just somthin about it thats cool.....that other sites just aint got

47.29" of Zigs 11-12-05 10:30 PM

nostra is genius dont argue with him

all tho kyro man u look like a faggot in that pic and son u couldnt be a gangsta

ive seen asian nerds more threatening

La Cosa Nostra 11-12-05 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
^whats yo name on rb?
I know you got one.

Nah I dont..

This is the only site I post at now... And its only cause I know some people here and mod the chat forum...

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
RM sucks just like the rest of em...

Full of nobodies that will never actually make it anywhere with rap but still entertain themselves with gigantic net ego's...

nah, not from what I see. I've seen more cats than a little bit actually come up on RM. It's a massive resource if you're into recording to or for the net. You can locate other people in your city with ease and almost by accident, and real deal collabs with artists do get posted - not fake ones with some mainstreamer's verse cut out so they can get in, I mean REAL songs. RB is all cockriders IMO. Most of the mods there are buttbuddies form what I seen and it you aren't in their circle of cocksmokers, they're gonna lay the nerd hate on you heavy. I see people get dickrode here A LOT, but RB?? holy FUCK!

Not to mention, the shit people get banned over is trivial as shit. "four of the same letter in 3 posts?! You're banned!" - just nerds on the net flexing the closest thing they'll ever see to control.

BigTony.Self 11-12-05 10:37 PM

^^ werd to that

La Cosa Nostra 11-12-05 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
nah, not from what I see. I've seen more cats than a little bit actually come up on RM. It's a massive resource if you're into recording to or for the net. You can locate other people in your city with ease and almost by accident, and real deal collabs with artists do get posted - not fake ones with some mainstreamer's verse cut out so they can get in, I mean REAL songs. RB is all cockriders IMO. Most of the mods there are buttbuddies form what I seen and it you aren't in their circle of cocksmokers, they're gonna lay the nerd hate on you heavy. I see people get dickrode here A LOT, but RB?? holy FUCK!

Not to mention, the shit people get banned over is trivial as shit. "four of the same letter in 3 posts?! You're banned!" - just nerds on the net flexing the closest thing they'll ever see to control.

Mhmm.. Well iunno..

I just prefer the... Meeting people in real life approach rather than searching the net for collabs...

And RM cats a lot of the time still have ego's that are way to big for their own good.