RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why talk shit if you won't battle?!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214452)

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 09:05 PM

Why talk shit if you won't battle?!!

That's the second person in one day who talks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this fuckin shit, and when its' time to battle, WOW! they're no where around. They either MAGICALLY stop posing, then come back later like you forgot it, or change the subject. You're all gay as a result, and yes ThatNigga and Q, I'm talkign about both of you specifically. WTF are you pussies so scared of? You were convinced you could roast me not even 24hrs ago, WTF changed??? At least you're a long way from the 17 ducks that CALI's got racked up, LMAO!

Talk shit and don't back it? Then fuck ALL you little pussy ass bitches!! Lift your skirt hoes!!

~stylez~ 11-13-05 09:18 PM

^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAH^^^^HAHAHAHA...................... .whats good its shodown homes.......

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~stylez~
^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAH^^^^HAHAHAHA...................... .whats good its shodown homes.......

Say what?

The truth of the matter is that I could beat both of these big mouth talentless cocksuckers at the same time, and would actually do it.

New Meth0d 11-13-05 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Say what?

The truth of the matter is that I could beat both of these big mouth talentless cocksuckers at the same time, and would actually do it.

they have big mouths? :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
they have big mouths? :thumbup:

yeah, mostly from the frequent visit of multiple penises.

Young_law 11-14-05 09:05 AM

wtf are u talking about, you wanna battle me??? fine bitch set it up im gettin tired of you talkin ya shit witcha bitch ass, so set it u cum sucking mule.....word

Dex 11-14-05 09:09 AM

Quote:
yeah, mostly from the frequent visit of multiple penises.

^^^owned^^^

This sort of shit happens all the time anyway bro.
Im surprised you aint used to it. Shit is madd annoying tho

Young_law 11-14-05 09:18 AM

owned? nah fuck dat, dooms wtf is yo problem anyway, last i checked, i didnt say shyt to u u just woke up one day and said, "hmmmm since i have no life or friends in the real world, i guess ill hop on the internet get on rapverse..and diss thatnigga, then ill sign off for a couple of hours, so it seems like im actually doing something else, but im really browsing as a guest, and pre-typing what im going to say in all the threads" fuckin bitch SET IT THE FUCK UP LIKE I SAID NIGGA!!!

Nynth Degree 11-14-05 09:23 AM

Quote:
who talks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this fuckin shit, and when its' time to battle, WOW! they're no where around.

Bro, I've been wondering about that shit for over a year.

Young_law 11-14-05 09:37 AM

Where The Fuck Is The Bitch Now??????????? Set It The Fuck Up!!

Dex 11-14-05 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
owned? nah fuck dat, dooms wtf is yo problem anyway, last i checked, i didnt say shyt to u u just woke up one day and said, "hmmmm since i have no life or friends in the real world, i guess ill hop on the internet get on rapverse..and diss thatnigga, then ill sign off for a couple of hours, so it seems like im actually doing something else, but im really browsing as a guest, and pre-typing what im going to say in all the threads" fuckin bitch SET IT THE FUCK UP LIKE I SAID NIGGA!!!

he told him there.

aint seen no comeback either

Spektikul 11-14-05 10:57 AM

Apexx is kool...

...stop pissing him off guys.

Young_law 11-14-05 01:10 PM

fuck apexx .

Zone Out 11-14-05 02:17 PM

wtf?
Nigga I aint scared
I'll battle you, set it up, bitch [/joking]

aye, but I battle That nigga, cos he cocky as hell cos his gay lover sent him that damn mic. so maybe ....2 vs 2?

~stylez~ 11-14-05 05:39 PM

that nigga homes chill

its only the net HOMES.....

anyway's.............**OWNED**