RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ike - Gotta Keep Ya Head Up ft. Black~Magik ( DOPE ass Pac samples i added ) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214697)

.Ike. 11-16-05 01:26 AM

Ike - Gotta Keep Ya Head Up ft. Black~Magik ( DOPE ass Pac samples i added )

left feed on LE's lil ed diss...and LE and Speats collab...

but anyways...in the intro and on the hook...and the pac stuff in this beat...i added to it...took the acapella and placed it where i thought would sound good...word..

he actually wrote his verse to a diff beat which we are using on the mixtape thats coming out in a couple weeks.....so if u cop one...youll hear this verse again...except for a lot more "on" considering he wrote it to the other beat..

Ike ft. Black Magik - Gotta Keep That Head Up

www.soundclick.com/youngike

enjoy....and please leave feed

Zone Out 11-16-05 01:42 AM

I like Ike's verse.
Black Magic
hmm, ya verse was slightly weird, like you was slightly off beat. but the emotion was there. Your voice actually kind of reminded me of Ike's.
the sample was placed nicely.
overall, not a bad track.
not an aiigh track
its a good track.
pretty nice all around.

ok, Im listened to it a 2nd time, and I know what it was about Black Magic's verse,
when he start off, it sounds like his tongue is clipped.
Dont take it as an insult, thats just how it sound. matter fact, it sounds like that almost throughout his entire verse
:-\ wtf?

Mentor 11-16-05 01:57 AM

haha u recorded this shit a while ago but anyway u got REALLY good emotion in this shit and i love pac in there makes it sound like part of the beat...i had that beat and accapella before u ever did this song too :cussing: ..i coulda thought of mixin this shit before u did :cussing: ...lol but anyway like i said it goes togetha really dope....damn black magics verse wasnt wrote to this?? damn sure as hell sounds like he did lol...flow had ta be really close..black magic kinda sounds like em when em's angry in some ways at some points..haha but the lyrics were very emotional..did ok lyrically but had better meaning to them than soundin dope lyrically...but still was dope..haha at pac laughin repeadtly wit the part u put the echo on at the end of the song..lol u probably coulda done that a lil smoother but otherwise this song was almost PERFECT....i think that pac laughing at the end was the ONLY downfault on the whole song and even then thats just a minor downfault anyways very dope shit...keep these type of tracks coming :thumbup:

.Ike. 11-16-05 12:40 PM

thanks......................

Enygma 11-16-05 01:15 PM

*listening*

Not bad....I like the first verse. I wasn't really feeling the hook too much, but it wasn't bad. It was creative using Pac's voice, but I just wasn't feeling it. Black Magic's verse wasn't bad either.....it wasn't off beat like Kryo was saying, it's just the way he flows....I do it sometime too. It's when you stop your first line about a beat short of the snare and start your second line early.....it works well if you use some good internal multis. Anyway, I was feeling this track as a whole.....good job you guys :thumbup:™

EDIT
Gimme a mic homo......:cussing:

L. Veracity 11-16-05 01:24 PM

good Lord, Ike you sound like you cryin' or something kyd hahaa...

both verses were nyce, I like Black's more than yours though Ikd...hope to hear this on the other beat on the mixtape guys...good stuff...keep it up :thumbup:

B. Magik 11-16-05 04:52 PM

uppity uppin this shit

Ebircs 11-16-05 06:32 PM

samples r nice..i like ur emotion here...lol..man

1st dude..ike pwnes mofo's man..i dont even know..thats all ima say

2nd dude...nice man..DEEP shit...emotion is WAYY gooddamn man..i feel what ur sayin..point blank

3rd ..no 3rd...fuck you too then !!! LOL

.Ike. 11-16-05 09:21 PM

^ LMAO sorry dude....didnt think to add a 3rd.....my bad

Enygma 11-16-05 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
^ LMAO sorry dude....didnt think to add a 3rd.....my bad

Don't ignore me...........send me a mic homo :thumbup:™

.Ike. 11-17-05 06:18 PM

uppin...............

B. Magik 11-18-05 12:22 PM

^^ What he said...