RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   <)-(> (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214715)

Mad Dog 11-16-05 11:40 AM

<)-(>

Have i annoyed you...if so...here's my public apology

Sorry

Seems

To

Be

The

Hardest

Word

So I won't apologise and just give you one great big

STFU

Prince..it's beef :gfy:

Dex 11-16-05 11:50 AM

whos prince??

good post by the way

noname 11-16-05 04:20 PM

Fuck you and "<)-(>"...the 2 of you are gay.

ILL GEE 11-16-05 04:46 PM

lol.... NK = no threat... i know ya style already... all you do is talk shyt *ignored*

Mad Dog... are you mad at me?...awwwwwwwwwwww... did i make da lil puppydawg angweeeeee?.... you're a joke... ya want beef?.... aiight B.... it is what it is... bring it... stop flappin' ya gums if you ain't droppin a track!...that all

TitoBronsky 11-16-05 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
lol.... NK = no threat... i know ya style already... all you do is talk shyt *ignored*

Mad Dog... are you mad at me?...awwwwwwwwwwww... did i make da lil puppydawg angweeeeee?.... you're a joke... ya want beef?.... aiight B.... it is what it is... bring it... stop flappin' ya gums if you ain't droppin a track!...that all

CO-SIGNED

* Tends the Grill*

Mad Dog 11-17-05 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
CO-SIGNED

* Tends the Grill*

Then you're on my hitlist to then :thumbup:

(this is probably because i chose my family over some redemption...and now A-Team will lose coz me & LV both dropped out)

Ill G...ain't you supposed to be setting up a battle...?

Dex 11-17-05 04:33 AM

how did u get involved wiv these two gimps dog?

Mad Dog 11-17-05 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex
how did u get involved wiv these two gimps dog?

i was walking by and kicked them Dex...now they want more kicks like coke heads

∆ P E X X 11-17-05 04:47 AM

I just with IG would change his name back to an actual NAME.

Zone Out 11-17-05 02:40 PM

^wish*

and word, fuck AI.

ILL GEE 11-18-05 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Then you're on my hitlist to then :thumbup:

(this is probably because i chose my family over some redemption...and now A-Team will lose coz me & LV both dropped out)

Ill G...ain't you supposed to be setting up a battle...?

the battle is set... you checked in and i checked in right behind you... don't try and make it seem like i don't wanna battle... that ain't my style... and this shyt right here got nothing to do with the redemption... cuz i wouldn't have done it either... this is about ya diss track to OYD and others... like i said... i looked at it as friendly competition til ya started mouthing off

∆ P E X X 11-18-05 02:32 AM

Quote:
the battle is set... you checked in and i checked in right behind you... don't try and make it seem like i don't wanna battle... that ain't my style... and this shyt right here got nothing to do with the redemption... cuz i wouldn't have done it either... this is about ya diss track to OYD and others... like i said... i looked at it as friendly competition til ya started mouthing off

ohhh, now that makes sense. And LMAO @ your sig AHAHHAHHAHHA, fuck b.

ILL GEE 11-18-05 02:52 AM

lmao.... yo..i can't take credit for that one... phenom hooked that shyt up...lol...

and as far as the symbol goes... i did that shyt for a reason.... #1... the symbol itself actually represents sumn but i ain't gon put that on blast and give old foamy mouth anything to feed off in our battle...

there is also another reason why i decided to post without a name... if ya really wanna know the whole story behind it get at me on aim

∆ P E X X 11-18-05 02:54 AM

Quote:
lmao.... yo..i can't take credit for that one... phenom hooked that shyt up...lol...

and as far as the symbol goes... i did that shyt for a reason.... #1... the symbol itself actually represents sumn but i ain't gon put that on blast and give old foamy mouth anything to feed off in our battle...

there is also another reason why i decided to post without a name... if ya really wanna know the whole story behind it get at me on aim

notice I have an aim logo and you don't? Also notice this Hazey L I'm about to chief on?

ILL GEE 11-18-05 03:16 AM

i got yahoo and aim... ill grammatix = aim