RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Technique=My bitch (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215238)

Young Snowman 11-21-05 08:06 PM

Technique=My bitch

Talkin all that shit but scared to go into the battle ring, take that dress off hoe, step up lets battle, I'll make this merk short n quick....

10-16 Lines
Blind Spit
No crew/hate votes
Check due in 30 or less
Verse due in 60 or less

Mad Dog 11-22-05 04:07 AM

^ lol..........

.Ike. 11-22-05 03:34 PM

lol Young Snowman

Adam 11-22-05 03:37 PM

Lmao @ people these days. Take the dress off, haha..

Nynth Degree 11-22-05 05:43 PM

Lol @ Young Frosty liking Technique as more than a friend.

Young Snowman 11-22-05 08:55 PM

I knew it....he pussied out.....

technique 11-23-05 10:39 AM

lol fag I'm going to grill you so set that shit up.

Mad Dog 11-23-05 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
lol fag I'm going to grill you so set that shit up.

Of course you are...

Young Snowman & Sinner = Beef of 2005 :thumbup:

technique 11-23-05 11:05 AM

mad dog i wouldn't go around saying that because you know we had beef and you got upset about it remember lol. This guy just wants 2 have a battle so im gonna do what he tells me and kill the bitch.. You can be next on the list if you want.

Mad Dog 11-23-05 11:12 AM

hmm...

Quote:
mad dog i wouldn't go around saying that because you know we had beef and you got upset about it remember lol. This guy just wants 2 have a battle so im gonna do what he tells me and kill the bitch.. You can be next on the list if you want.

Text is way beyond me...but for win 55 i'd glady put you in your spot :thumbup:

and bold = wtf nothing you've ever said has upset me it's only made me @ you for being so stupid

E.C 11-23-05 11:13 AM

lol at you saying im gonna do what he tells me to do....

are u his bitch?

Mad Dog 11-23-05 11:15 AM

Quote:
This guy just wants 2 have a battle so im gonna do what he tells me

it's right there...Sinner = sex toy :thumbup:

technique 11-23-05 11:15 AM

don't you mean cry lol

It doesn't make a difference 2 me if you have so many wins cuz i can still beat you. You don't have no skill talent or anything for a matter of a fact so keep talking shit mad dog. I think that you don't have a life and it's about time someone puts down the mad dog... We will battle soon...

Mad Dog 11-23-05 11:22 AM

Quote:
don't you mean cry lol

It doesn't make a difference 2 me if you have so many wins cuz i can still beat you.

^ lemme break it down...we've had many battles and you have never beat me...your flow and structure are your only reasonable points your punches & personals are shit rhyme sceme lacks and dissing ability is that of a 4 year olds on a playground

Quote:
You don't have no skill talent or anything for a matter of a fact so keep talking shit mad dog.

^ and yet in the time we've been here my elevation and respect on this site and outside the net world has escelated while you are still trying to actually maintain a reputation other than the on you already have as being a useless whinging little bitch with an ego the size of Russia

Quote:
I think that you don't have a life and it's about time someone puts down the mad dog... We will battle soon...

bold = the most played out diss you can use on my name...and i have a better life than you...i'm not abused by my step-dad...bullied @ school...neglected by my mother...i have a dad who ACTUALLY sees me...oh i'm sorry want me to continue or did ya ADHD make ya lose concentration

heard of a noose?...look it up...goes round the neck area with a rope connected to it...use it :thumbup:

oh and unlike Apexxs' predictions on my life...this is info Sinner himself had fed to me :thumbup:

E.C 11-23-05 11:25 AM

o shitr mad dog lol.. lmao dat was sick