RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Im gonna be on tv (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215260)

Dex 11-22-05 05:48 AM

Im gonna be on tv

Il prob gonna get slaughtered by any of my mates once it goes out but im gonna be on a tv on the UK channel UKTVstyle.

Its between me and my mate to look at how we live now and how we will look in 20 years with graphics and shit then try and help us so we can change it.

How gay is that?

E.C 11-22-05 05:50 AM

lmao i atched dat shit the uva month it's pretty mad coz u actually see what u look like when u well old n they tell u when u gon die lol

but yeh tell me when its on n ill watch it.... n laugh :D

distilled 11-22-05 05:00 PM

i wanna do that shit.

i'll probly have a heart attack when i see how bald and fat i'll be though :(

Crazy Hades 11-22-05 05:58 PM

I think the heart attack would come from your fatness, which fits into your baldness.q

Sean Gunner 11-25-05 10:46 AM

Wish I had UK TV.

Dex 11-25-05 11:19 AM

you bet you do brother, then you could see my greatness wen its aired

Mad Dog 11-25-05 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex
Il prob gonna get slaughtered by any of my mates once it goes out but im gonna be on a tv on the UK channel UKTVstyle.

Its between me and my mate to look at how we live now and how we will look in 20 years with graphics and shit then try and help us so we can change it.

How gay is that?

LOL...werd...hey i was on TV shaking Blairs hand...mutha fuck childhood -_-

GKillaz05 11-25-05 03:51 PM

lol, thats cool. I wish I got UK chanel, see how FUGLY you be when you get older.. lol - jokez. If its graphics tho, you should post the pic here. werd.

Dex 11-29-05 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
lol, thats cool. I wish I got UK chanel, see how FUGLY you be when you get older.. lol - jokez. If its graphics tho, you should post the pic here. werd.

werrrd, thts a fuckin good idea. If i can, il post the pic on here of wat il look like wen im 40

distilled 11-29-05 10:51 AM

When You Doin It?

Dex 11-29-05 10:59 AM

im filming all the weeks upto christmas then it will be aired early part of next year i think.

Theys coming to film me at home making a dinner and getting ready to go out and shit this friday most likely.

Gonna be fucked up. Il defo let everyone know wen is gonna be on. Then no doubt il get all sorts of hate posted on here the next day

Viva 11-29-05 11:01 AM

haha kool, howd all this happen? im gna watch it for sure! lol

Dex 11-29-05 11:10 AM

i see it on the internet, done a form, and they called me. After they spoke to me for 20mins they were like "we definately want you to come and see us"

We went for the casting yesday and the woman there was well excited about us being on it cos we're such "characters"

Viva 11-29-05 11:18 AM

************EDIT**************

Viva 11-29-05 11:19 AM

lol wat site was that!?